Fifty-One

Jessi

"You awake?" Were the simple words which lit up my phone screen.

"Yeah." My fingers shook as I typed the simple reply. My stomach was doing somersaults.

"Come down to the pool?"

"What? Why?" I was confused, why was Harry in my hotel?

"To swim, duh? I can't sleep either."

"Well, to be honest I haven't tried. Just come swim with me." He added before I had a chance to reply to his last message.

"OK." I sent. I felt like this was a bad idea but I still got changed into my bikini and put the hotel dressing gown on top and snuck out to head down to the pool. My heart raced and my lady parts tingled at the thought of seeing him. Stop that! He's just a friend.

-----

"Jessi!" Mark smiled at me as he opened the door to the pool. 

"I miss you. Keep my boy safe." I flung my arms around him in a hug.

"I will." He promised and hugged me back. My knees felt wobbly as I walked through the changing area and stopped at the edge of the pool. I was as nervous as a Turkey at Thanksgiving. Harry's head burst through the surface of the water and my breath caught in my throat. He looked amazing, the beads of water glistened on his perfect face.

"Are you getting in?" He playfully splashed my feet with water.

"What's going on?" I asked, refusing to move.

"I fancied a swim." He grinned. Everything was telling me not to get in the water but I walked to the steps and took off my dressing gown, placing it down on a nearby lounger.

"Damn, you look good." Harry smirked, his eyes trailing over my body. My heart was racing. I ignored his comment and climbed into the pool. The water felt nice and warm. I swam to the other end of the pool while Harry just watched me. I swam back, stopping in front of him.

"I thought you wanted to swim?" I quirked my eyebrow at him.

"Just letting you warm up so you don't cry when I beat you." He grinned before swimming off. I caught up and overtook him so he grabbed my ankle and pulled me backwards before swimming off again. While he wasn't looking I climbed out the pool and ran to the other end, bombing into the pool in front of him. I laughed at the scared look on his face. We messed around some more and I was actually having fun. I didn't even care which one of us was winning. 

I watched as Harry swam to the side of the pool and rested his arms on the edge. I swam over beside him and leaned my elbows on the edge to hold myself up as unlike Harry, I couldn't reach the bottom here. My eyes stared at the wall ahead, wondering why this didn't feel weird or awkward. I gasped as I felt Harry's fingertips trace over my always tattoo and a shiver spread through my body as he pressed harder, his fingers grazing my breast. I turned to look at him.

"Sorry." He mumbled, removing his hand and looking away from me. I went back to staring at the wall and counted the blue tiles as I tried to distract myself from how nice that felt. I swear my heart was thumping so hard it was making ripples in the water.

I held my breath as his eyes appeared just inches from mine, those wonderful green eyes that I'd missed so much. His hands gripped onto the edge of the pool, either side of my body, trapping me exactly where I was. My mouth went dry as he pulled himself closer, the tips of our noses touched and my breasts pressed lightly against his chest. My heart was pounding so hard I could hear it, my breathing had quickened and I couldn't think straight.