Fifty-Six

A/N: Second part of the double update! Make sure you read Fifty-Five first! xx

Jessi

"Fred! Jamie! Can one of you come help me, please?" I'd gotten my bra strap all tangled up somehow and no matter how hard I tried I just couldn't reach it and since the taxi would be here any second I didn't have time to take of my dress to try to fix it. 

"What's up, Peanut?" Fred slowly opened the bathroom door. I didn't even raise an eyebrow at his stupid nickname anymore. He'd only use it more if he thought it was annoying me.

"Could you help me, please?" I turned so my back was facing him. "My bra strap is all tangled and I can't reach it."

"Uhm. S - sure" He stuttered as his fingers brushed against the partially undone zipper on my dress.

"What? No short joke?" I gasped. "Are you feeling okay Fred?" I chuckled.

"'M fine. Can I move this a little more?" He said quietly as his fingers tugged on the zip. 

"Yeah, if you have to. Hurry up though, the strap is digging into me." I let out a satisfied hum as my bra strap suddenly lay comfortably against my skin and Fred zipped my dress all the way to the top. "Thanks." I looked in the mirror. I loved this dress, it made me feel like a million dollars. It was by Marc Jacobs and I knew I had to buy it the minute I saw it.

"Jess, can I talk to you about something?" The nervousness in his voice had me worried, he was always such a cocky shit.

"Of course you can, Fred." I smiled.

"You ready yet? The Taxi is here." Jamie yelled through the door.

"Later." Fred mumbled before pulling open the door.

"Yeah." I followed Fred out of the bathroom and grabbed my Ed Sheeran hoodie from the wardrobe before we headed out to find a taxi. We were off to see Ed's show tonight and to say I was excited was an understatement. I'd had his songs on repeat all day.

"You look hot, Jess." Jamie winked as he looked up from his phone.

"Thank you." I smiled, that might have been the nicest thing he'd ever said to me, him and Fred still teased me constantly. I was glad they were here though, I didn't know many of Ed's friends.

"Yeah if you weren't Harry's ex I might try to fuck you tonight." He chuckled, giving me a wink. Fred shot him a look.

"I knew you couldn't be nice for very long." I sighed.

"Is Harry coming tonight?" Fred climbed into the taxi and me and Jamie followed.

"I don't know Fred. I haven't heard from him for four days, just like you. I asked, but he didn't answer me." Jamie replied. Nobody had heard from Harry since dinner at Lori and Niall's. Even Ed didn't know if he would be there tonight.

"So who are you trying to impress tonight, Jess?" Jamie asked.

"Nobody." I replied, looking out the car window.

"Yeah, sure. What's with the dress then?" He questioned.

"Nothing wrong with wanting to look nice, is there?" I forced a smile. I didn't appreciate the interrogation.

"Whatever, we all know this is for Harry's benefit." Fred groaned.

"Fuck you, Fred!" I snapped even although he was kinda right. Harry might be there and I wanted to look good, especially since there was a good chance he'd bring Dallas. I hadn't met her yet, and I was feeling mildly intimidated at the thought of it.