Sixty-Eight

Jessi

I stood glancing in the mirror, my three and a half month bump clearly visible in the fitted bridesmaid dress. I tucked my hands underneath it and moved from side to side; she looked cute. I felt pretty, I seriously loved my body more and more every day. Growing my own little person made me feel like a Superwoman.

"Hubba, hubba!" I chuckled at the sound of Harry's voice.

"Did you really just say that?" I rolled my eyes. "And aren't you supposed to be with Niall?"

"Mhmm... but I figured - well I hoped my extremely beautiful girlfriend might need some help getting into her dress?" He smiled, leaning against the door frame, his right leg crossed over the other as his eyes stalked from my head to my toes.

"Well, as you can see I managed perfectly well on my own." I smirked and twirled slowly in a circle.

"I see that and now I'm wondering if you need me to help you out of it?" He growled and not so subtly adjusted his trousers.

"Later, Styles." I smiled, walking towards him. He looked hot in his simple navy suit, my fingers ached to bury themselves in his hair but I didn't want to mess it up. "I could use a kiss though." I squealed as he wrapped his arms around me and picked me up, my lips quickly finding his as my bump rested on his tummy. His lips moved softly against mine and I wrapped my arms around his shoulders as I waited impatiently for permission to invade his mouth.

"Did you guys have fun last night? I heard there were strippers?" Harry breathed as he pulled his lips from mine. "I missed you. Missed you both."

"I think Lori might have killed me if I didn't get her a stripper." I chuckled. I think it was safe to say she enjoyed every second of the show, even if she did drunkenly confess that she'd prefer a strip tease from Niall. An image I did not need in my head. "I missed you. Being the only sober person was not so fun."

"Aww. I'm sorry, Baby. How many vibrating Willy's did she get?" Harry chuckled.

"A few. Oh shit! No, I can't tell you." I chuckled as I remembered the gift Maura had given Lori, we are all still debating whether she actually knew she was giving Lor a glass dildo or if she thought it was some odd sculpture. My money was on Maura knowing exactly what she was doing.

"Hey." Harry pouted. "You can't do that."

"Do what?" I smirked as Harry placed me back on the ground.

"You can't tease a story and not finish it. It's mean." He huffed and folded his arms across his chest.

"How was PC Velvet?" 

"Shit. Now tell me your secret." He wrapped me in a hug and began tickling my sides.

"Okay. Okay! Stop! You're going to make me wee myself." I whined between giggles.

"Sorry." He stilled his hands and placed a kiss to the tip of my nose. "Now spill." His hands drummed on my hips.

"She must have done something you liked? Maybe we could try it out later?"

"Who?" Harry pouted. "Stop trying to change the subject." 

"JESSI! You need to go calm the florist, apparently half her flowers are missing and I think she's about to have a breakdown and I can't deal with that right now!" Lori's voice announced her presence before she did. "Harry! Why am I not surprised? Shit! Niall isn't anywhere near here is he?" She rather uselessly tried to cover her massive white Princess dress with her hands.

"Nah. He's still getting ready. You look lovely, Lori." Harry grinned.

"Thank you. Now get out of here and make sure my future husband is exactly where he needs to be." She pointed towards the door.