Forty-One

Jessi

"So what are we going to go as for this Halloween party?" I asked Harry, he was sat on the floor of our bedroom in our new Tribeca apartment. We were still waiting on some of our furniture being delivered but we had WiFi and a bed so we were more or less sorted. He was looking over some Polaroids, trying to decide what he would wear to some award show.

"Nudists." He smirked.

"Sure." I smirked back.

"Seriously though, I've no idea. What do you want me to dress up as?" Harry gathered up the photos and placed them to the side.

"Have you decided?" I asked, pointing to the pile. He nodded as I sat down between his legs. "Which one?" I smiled up at him, my hands resting on his thighs.

"I'm not telling, unless you come with me?" Harry smirked. He'd been trying to talk me into going to this award show for at least a week. I wasn't interested. I don't know why he wanted me there anyway, it's not like we could go together. 

"Fine, don't tell me. I'll find out soon enough." I turned, so I had my back to him.

"Please, Baby?" He whispered against my neck. It made me shiver.

"Why do you want me to go so badly?" I leaned back as he slid his arms around my waist.

"I always want you with me, everywhere I go." His hands slid down my thighs, and I was instantly horny. I moved his hands in frustration. I was on my period and we'd been unable to do anything for the past two days. He moved his hands and rubbed my shoulders instead. It felt nice.

"What would be the point though? It's not like I can walk the carpet with you or even sit with you." I sighed. I'd have to be his little secret again.

"You could. If you want? It would be an interesting way to go public." He chuckled.

"No. Can we talk about something else now?" I groaned. I didn't know when or how I wanted my relationship with Harry made public but it wasn't by walking a red carpet.

"Let's have sex. I like it when you get pissed at me." His hands moved back to grope my thighs. I let out a huge groan in frustration before getting up and marching into the wardrobe to put on my boots. He was seriously testing my patience. I decided to go visit my best friend, our periods had been in sync for as long as I could remember. 

"I'm gonna go visit Lori, I'll be back later. Want me to bring back Chinese food for dinner?" I said, grabbing my jacket and bag.

"You don't have to go. I'll stop messing with you. I'm sorry." He said, walking towards me.

"It's alright. Just need some girl time." I smiled, pulling him down so I could kiss him.

"OK. Bring back Thai food for dinner." He smiled when I let him go.

"Oh H -"

"Yeah, you can take the Audi." He smirked, predicting my request.

"Woop! Love you." I yelled, heading down to the garage.

"Love you. Have fun!" He yelled back.

-----

I climbed in the car and wriggled my body into the soft leather. Every fibre of my body relaxing as I breathed in the scent of Harry's aftershave which still lingered in the air. This was my favourite car of his to drive, it was fast, reliable and comfortable. His classic cars were nice but they all had their quirks, like how the glove box would pop open in his white Mercedes when you drove over 60mph. I turned on the radio and Chandelier by Sia came blasting out, we both liked the radio loud when we were alone in the car. I revved the engine as I left, singing along at the top of my lungs.