Three*

Jessi

I slowly peeled my eyes open, the harsh reality of the morning sun stung. My head was pounding. I flung out my arm and fumbled around for my phone. My fingers clumsily grasped the corner, and I almost dropped the damn thing on my face. I picked it up more securely this time and noticed I had ten new messages from Lorena. I groaned as I scrolled through them.

"You kissed him? OMG?"

"Is he a good kisser?"

"I knew you'd like him."

"Are you seeing him again?"

"Imagine if you guys got married."

"Jess?"

"Answer me!"

"Jessi!"

"You're killing me."

"I hate you :( "

My head felt like it was trying to explode through my skull. My phone made its low battery noise and as I glanced up to the corner to see how empty it was I realised the time. Shit! I have to be in class in 45 minutes. I jumped up, causing excruciating pain to bounce around my head. I tripped over my discarded boots as I headed to the bathroom, quickly brushed my teeth, brushed my hair, added a few squirts of deodorant and cleaned last night's makeup off with a facial wipe. I glanced in the mirror to be greeted with the image of death but with no time to worry; I ran to my closet and threw on the first pair of jeans and t-shirt I came to. I groaned in frustration as I took four attempts to tie up my laces. I put on my coat, grabbed my backpack and a bottle of water from the fridge and headed out the door before having to come back because I'd forgotten my keys. I locked the door and sprinted along the street and down the steps to the subway station, swiping my Metro Card and squeezing onto the train just in time.

"Sorry Lori, must have passed out. Phone battery won't last the day. I'm not in much better shape. Lunch. Usual place. J x"

I gulped down my water and tried to ignore the nauseous feeling that was building in my stomach.

-----

Harry

I was being pulled from my pleasant dream by a distant hammering sound. I reluctantly got up and put on a pair of shorts, tentatively walking to the bedroom door. I swung the door open a lot more forcefully than I intended. The hammering was getting louder, and it was making me realise I had an awful headache.

"Harry, if you don't get that idiot to shut up I'm gonna kill him!" Ed yelled from the sofa which made me jump. Why wasn't he in the other room?

"Who is it?" I asked while grabbing for the door handle. Ed didn't get a chance to answer before  Louis marched into the room, looking like he was about to explode. 

"WHY AREN'T YOU READY?" He yelled.

"Why don't you come in Louis?" I rolled my eyes sarcastically.

"WELL?" His voice still as loud as it was before.

"Can you keep it down?" Ed groaned from the sofa.

"Louis if you're here just to shout at me then can we do it later? I have a headache." I held up my hands in surrender before walking to the chair beside the sofa and sitting down. I rubbed my temples, but it didn't help. The pain was still throbbing.

"YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO BE AT THE ART LUNCHEON AT THE MET!" I felt my patience snap.

"Louis! I told you yesterday when you brought it up I wasn't doing it, you better not have told people I was coming." He suddenly went quiet. "LOUIS!" I erupted from the chair.