Eight

Jessi

We'd been at the venue for a few hours now. Harry was around, somewhere. To be honest I was trying to avoid him, not being able to touch him was driving me crazy. And Niall and Lorena weren't much help they'd been joined at the lips for hours now. So when I saw Zayn walk passed I literally leapt out of my chair and followed after him.

"Hey, where are you going?" I asked.

"My dressing room" he replied.

"Can I come with you? I can't sit with those two any longer" I complained, pointing to Niall and Lori who hadn't even noticed I'd gone.

"Sure" Zayn smiled sympathetically, walking through the door with his name on it.

"Thank you" I smiled as he held the door open for me. "I like your necklace. What is that? Antlers?"

"Yeah" He grinned, before taking it off and placing it around my neck. "You can have it. I was planning on wearing a different one anyway."

"Zayn. I can't take this" I took it off and handed it back to him. It was way to generous.

"Seriously, take it. I have two of them anyway" He held up his hand refusing to take it back off of me.

"Okay. But I will pay you back." He just shrugged.

"Consider it payment for your drawing. I sent it to my Mum, it made her day. And besides it looks better on you" he smiled. "Where's Harry? I'm surprised he let you out of his sight. I don't think he ever stops talking about you."

"Not sure. I'm avoiding him. He doesn't want Modest to know about us so we're pretending we don't know each other" I sighed, sitting down on the huge white sofa.

"That sucks." Zayn said, sitting down on the floor. You nodded in response.

"What's your favourite Little Mix song?" I asked scrolling through youtube on my phone. I needed a distraction from thinking about Harry.

"I like Move" he replied. I typed it in and pressed play.

"Oh yeah. I've heard this" I said, dancing in my seat. Lori had definitely played this before. 

"The guys would tease me so much if they heard this" Zayn chuckled.

"Are you seriously listening to little mix?" Louis poked his head in the door, immediately confirming Zayn's point.

"Come dance with us Louis" I laughed.

"Oh Hi! I'd heard you were here. I want to apologise for what I said the other day and also thank you for not saying anything to Hazza" He smiled and closed the door behind him.

"That's okay. I'd like us to be friends" I smiled, shutting off the music.

"Me too. Come on I've got something better we can do" He laughed as me and Zayn followed him. He ran passed all the dressing rooms, me and Zayn running to keep up with him. I felt a pair of hands grip me around the waist, pulling me through a door, before it closed.

"Where are you running off to?" Harry smiled. His body pinned me up against the wall.

"I don't know. Louis said he had something fun for us to do. I hate not being able to touch you" I exhaled. Him being this close instantly set my body on fire.

"Me too. I've hardly seen you" He kissed my neck, forcing me to swallow a moan. "What's this?" His hand ran down the silver necklace Zayn had given me.

"Isn't it awesome? Zayn gave it to me" I smiled.

"Yeah. It suits you" Harry sighed dramatically as he pulled away from me.

"Harry Styles, are you jealous?" I teased, stepping towards him. It was so cute and ridiculously flattering, that he'd be jealous over me.