Seven

Jessi

It was 4am when I woke up, Harry's arms were wrapped tightly around me. It had been my turn to be little spoon. I knew I wouldn't be able to get back to sleep so I gently lifted his arm off of me and turned around to watch him sleep. He looked so handsome and peaceful. I missed those amazing green eyes of his though. I climbed up off the bed and smiled as he crossed his arms over his chest. I wandered around the room aimlessly and threw on his shirt and my pants before I walked into the bathroom. It was almost as big as my entire apartment. I looked around for something to do to amuse myself. I had an idea as I spotted the Jean Paul Gaultier, Le Male bottle, I grabbed it from the shelve and walked out the bathroom and found the sharpie on the table where I'd spotted it yesterday. I sat down and carefully began to draw Harry's tattoos onto the bottle.

About half an hour later and I was finished. I put the bottle back where I'd found it in the bathroom and went to see if Harry was awake. I sighed when he wasn't. I felt restless. I could go swimming. I'm sure I'd saw a sign for a swimming pool somewhere. I wrote a note for Harry and left it on the bedside table before putting on jeans from my backpack, grabbing the keycard from the table and heading out the door to the hotel gift shop to see if they had a swimsuit. The room door closed behind me and I almost jumped out of my skin as somebody said "Excuse me, Miss" from the room across the landing.

"Yeah, can I help you?" I asked, nervously. He looked like he could rip me in two.

"Where are you going?" he asked.

"I'm sorry but how is that any of your business? I don't even know you" I replied.

"I'm Mark. Mr Styles' security. Paul told us we had to look after you" he crossed his arms across his chest, each of his biceps were bigger than my head, so I decided not to argue.

"I want to go for a swim. I was going to see if the gift shop had any swimsuits" I said as I walked towards the lift.

"Miss, go to the pool. Somebody will bring you a swimsuit" I turned and saw him bark orders into a walkie talkie. "What size?" he asked. I told him and he repeated it into the walkie talkie before he followed behind me.

"You don't have to come with me. It's only downstairs. I'll be able to find it" I walked backwards along the hall so I could speak to him, this was freaking me out. I didn't need a chaperone.

"I'm sorry Miss but it's my job" he replied.

"Well, you might as well walk beside me then. And my name is Jessi" I held out my hand and he smiled as he shook it. I wondered if he went everywhere with Harry, it would be so weird to have somebody there every time you went outside.

When we arrived at the pool there was another guy built like a tank waiting for us. He handed me a bag before telling Mark it was all clear. I was relieved to find they didn't follow me inside. I found a changing room and opened the bag. Inside was a swimsuit, towel, shampoo, conditioner and body wash. This was a weird experience. Nobody had been shopping for me in a long time, I pushed the thoughts of my Mum to the back of my mind. I quickly got changed and put a braid in my hair, securing it with a bobble I had on my wrist. The pool was a perfect blue and so peaceful since it was completely empty, I walked to the edge and dove in swimming up and down. I felt myself relax, the repetitive action and the peace and quiet helping to clear my mind.

I stopped to rest for a second, I glanced up at the clock and realised I'd been here for about half an hour. I decided to do another couple of lengths of the pool before heading back upstairs. Hopefully Harry would be awake. I swam down the pool and suddenly felt my heart jump into my throat as somebody bombed into the water right in front of me, which caused me to inhale a mouthful of water. I popped my head above the water, coughing and yelled "you fucking idiot." I heard Harry laugh before he wrapped his arms around me.