Twenty-One

Jessi

The taxi pulled up outside the hotel and I quickly paid the driver and almost fell as I scrambled out the door. I jogged to the reception desk, excitement fizzing through my veins.

"Hi, did you enjoy the concert?" The lady on reception asked me.

"Yes. It was great. I think you have a bag and an envelope for me?" I smiled, unsure how she knew I'd been at the concert.

"What's your name?" She asked.

"Jessi Monroe," I couldn't stop smiling, I was really about to see Harry.

"JESSI" I recognised Liam's voice. I spun around to see him, Louis and Niall dressed to go out. I ran towards them and hugged Liam and then Niall, Louis stepped back from me and my mood plummeted.

"Louis -"

"Don't. I don't want to hear it." Louis cut me off.

"Where are you guys going? Where's H?" I asked, trying to brush off how much his words hurt me.

"To a party. Harry just sulks in his room because he misses you." Niall mocked.

"I have your things, Miss Monroe." The receptionist smiled.

"Not for much longer. I'll see you guys tomorrow. Thanks again Lou." I smiled, I automatically went to hug him again. He pushed my arms away and walked towards the door. I hoped he could forgive me.

"See you tomorrow Jess!" Niall and Liam smiled sympathetically and followed Louis. I quickly took my things from the receptionist and impatiently waited for the lift. I tore open the envelope and saw I was heading to the top floor.

It felt like the lift took forever to get there, my heart was beating out my chest, I was sweating. As soon as the doors opened, I ran along the corridor looking for his room number. I eventually spotted it and tripped, banging into the door.

"Niall, I told you I'm not interested in your party!" I heard Harry yell, I fumbled with the key card and it slipped out my hands. I bent over to pick it up and saw the door swing open. I smiled as I saw his bare feet.

"Who the fuck are you?" He growled. I stood up and swiped my hair out of my face. "JESSI!" Harry exclaimed as he flung his arms around me and pulled me into the room. He peppered me with kisses as he spun me around in a circle. I giggled as he put me down.

"What are you doing here? Why didn't you tell me? Were you at the show? Come here." He said at a hundred miles an hour before pulling me into his arms again.

"You feel so good." I held him as tight as I could, getting lost in his smell.

"I've missed this so much." His breath ruffled my hair. "I like these." He smiled, running his thumbs across my cheeks. I completely forgot I'd let a few fans put transfers on me, I didn't even know what they said.

"Some of your fans thought I needed a makeover. I guess I probably should have checked what they stuck on me." I smiled. He grinned and took my hand, leading me into the bathroom. He stood me in front of the mirror and wrapped his arms around my waist. I felt my cheeks blush as I realised I'd been walking around with Future Mrs Styles on my face.

"No wonder the woman on reception was looking at me funny." I giggled. "Hey! I saw the guys and none of them said anything!"

"They probably thought you knew. We should make them permanent." He grinned, spinning me round and lifting me up and sitting me down beside the sink. He pushed my legs apart so he could stand between them, which caused my skirt to ride up my thighs. "You're really here." He mumbled before crashing his lips to mine. My body melted at his kiss. I was his to do whatever he pleased with. He pulled back from me and held my hands in his, I watched as he gazed down at them, my heart froze as I saw the look of anger flash in his eyes. He yanked my left hand up towards him.