Fifteen

Harry

About 40 minutes later and we were winding through a road in the middle of nowhere. I moved my hands from the grab rail behind my seat and held onto Jessi's waist. My body craved more contact with her.

"Are you okay?" There was a definite tinge of worry to her voice.

"Just horny" I smiled. Having her between my legs was driving me crazy. She laughed.

"When are you not? Are we almost there?" She asked.

"Not my fault you're so damn sexy besides you're just as bad as I am. And yeah, I think we're almost there" I replied as the GPS told her to take the next right which she did and then it told her to stop.

"Harry!" She exclaimed and pulled off her helmet. There was a picnic table with a basket on top, Paul had set it up like I had asked. I climbed off the bike and pulled off my own helmet. My eyes were glued on Jess as she sat her helmet down on the bike seat. I copied her action and ran my tongue along my bottom lip. The huge grin on her face made my heart race so fast I thought it might explode. I pulled her towards me and kissed her with as much restraint as I could muster. I wanted her to ride me on that motorbike. I unzipped her jacket and slipped my hands inside, wrapping my arms around her.

"I love you" She smiled once I'd finally let her go.

"I love you too" I took her hand in mine, it still amazed me how perfectly my hand enveloped hers, and walked over to the picnic table. I pulled out a flask of coffee and felt my work phone vibrate. I pulled it out and saw a number I didn't recognise so I let it ring out.

"Who are you ignoring?" Jessi smiled, as she poured out two coffees.

"Didn't know the number" I shrugged and pulled her closer to me. A few strands of her light brown hair had come loose from her bun, one brushed her cheek so I carefully tucked it behind her ear.

"It's so pretty here" She was still smiling as she gazed at a flock of birds in the sky. "Are those Swallows?" Her delicate finger pointed to the sky. "I'm pretty sure they're blackbirds, baby" I smiled. "Oh" She rested her head against my body, "I guess I'll have to look at your tattoos more closely" Her fingers traced over where my Swallow tattoos would be. My phone started buzzing again, same number. "You should probably just answer it" Jess chuckled. I sighed and bit the bullet, deciding she was right. Whatever they wanted better be good. I was pretty pissed that they were interrupting our date.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Tell your dumb ass girlfriend to stay away from my fiancé" A girls voice yelled at me. She sounded vaguely familiar.

"Who is this?" I snapped back.

"Jesus! Is she flirting with that many guys you're struggling to keep track?" The girl yelled again. I was about to lose it. I walked back towards the bike so Jess wouldn't overhear but I needn't have worried she was still watching the birds as if they were the most amazing thing she'd ever seen.

"What are you talking about?" I was done with this bullshit.

"I suggest you go read the news. Keep her away from Zayn"

"Perrie?" Realisation suddenly hit me. I don't think she's ever yelled at me before.

"I mean it, keep her away from him" She hissed. I scoffed. She was being ridiculous.

"Listen I don't know what you think Jess has done but her and Zayn are friend's, nothing more. Besides you should be thanking her, he's way more relaxed when she's around because he has somebody to talk to. They get each other" I explained.

"Just keep her away" She repeated and I hung up. I could tell I was wasting my breath and I really didn't like her bashing my girl. I took a deep breath and walked back to join Jessi on the bench.