Twenty-Nine

Jessi

"Last chance to change your mind" Harry sighed, his fingers gripping my waist while his arms were wrapped firmly around me. I hugged him tighter, getting on that plane with him was so tempting. "Please?" He groaned into my ear.

"You've no idea how much I want to." I tried to breathe in as much of him as possible.

"H, we need to go." Niall mumbled.

"No." Harry whined. "Can't we stay until Jessi's flight leaves?"

"Sorry guys, Paul says we have to leave now to make our interview." Niall was still mumbling, I think he was scared he'd piss off Harry.

"Baby, I can't do it." Harry's arms held me tighter.

"Yes, you can." I said looking up at him. His eyes were dull and sad looking. "Smile for me, Styles?" He did, but it was his fake smile, it didn't reach his eyes. "What kind of pants do clouds wear?"

"I don't know." His voice was completely flat.

"Thunder pants!" I smiled, and he gave me a tiny chuckle. "How many tickles does it take to make an octopus laugh?" I tried again.

"I know this one. Ten tickles." He grinned, a proper one this time. I smiled against his lips as he kissed me. My stomach fluttered as he slid his tongue into my mouth.

"Come on, guys." Niall whined as I got lost in Harry's kiss, kissing him was one of my favourite things. It never failed to make me feel cherished and secure. I sighed as Niall pulled him away.

"I love you. Call me as soon as you can." Harry blurted out, breaking away from Niall's grip and giving me a quick kiss on the lips and one final snug hug.

"I love you too and I promise." I smiled and watched him walk through the departure door with Niall. As soon as he was gone I felt my eyes fill with tears, I walked to my gate trying to hold them back. Crying in public was not a habit I wanted to start.

I felt thankful for the distraction when I heard my phone ring and pulled it out to see that it was Justin.

"Hi, I'm at the airport now, my flight is running on time so I should be in LA in plenty of time." I updated him on my situation.

"Don't get on that flight. We need you in London, ASAP. George got stuck. We're trying to find you a new flight." Justin rambled as I attempted to process what he was saying.

"For fuck's sake Justin. This is the fifth time they've changed things." I groaned.

"I'm sorry. And George is really sorry." Justin replied.

"Hang on, did you say London?" It finally clicked in my head.

"Yeah. I'm trying to get you on the next flight out." He sounded flustered, the sound of computer keys clunking in the background.

"I might have a solution. I'll call you back." I immediately hung up, not waiting for his reply. My fingers were shaking as I called Harry.

"Hey Baby, I didn't think you'd be calling this soon." He chuckled.

"Don't leave!" I exclaimed, out of breath from hurrying back to where Harry and Niall had boarded their jet.

"I have to. Sorry." He sighed.

"Wait! I need a lift - I need - London." I stopped to try to catch my breath. Nerves jangling in my stomach at the thought I might be too late already.

"What? Jess, are you okay?" I could hear the worry in his voice.

"I need to get to London. Can I come with you?" I asked nervously.