Chapter 1

This is a young Tom Riddle story not a "moldy voldy" story the amount of comments I get of angry readers who read the first few sentences only and abandon the book because they think it's about old Voldemort is astounding. You'll get your Tom Riddle keep reading thanks.
   I was awoken from my deep slumber roughly at precisely 6:30 am on a Monday, a week from the day I was supposed to return to Hogwarts for my seventh year. "Roslyn get up! You are to meet with the Dark Lord today!" My mother yelled whilst ripping the covers off of me. "Ugh okay! Okay! I'm up!" I yelled groggily lifting myself off my bed and walking to the bathroom to get ready. I had been up late at the "Who's Who" club last night with my friends. It's appalling to think of the demented purpose of my meeting with the dark lord. I shivered thinking of his snakelike features and nearly transparent skin. Surely there's a way I can become with child without having to lay with him. I couldn't force myself to do so and I know that if I refused he'd use only his most dark ways of making me suffer. I don't know how I am agreeing to this, maybe it's because I value my life more than my innocence that was so easily given away to Voldemort. I have absolutely no choice in the matter. I am to do what is instructed of me or face the harsh consequences.

   I curled my mid-length blonde hair and applied some makeup to my face trying to look presentable. I'm far from perfect, but I try to maintain the facade that has been planted by my parents. It becomes difficult to at times, especially in times like these. I exited the bathroom to find a beautiful black satin and lace dress hanging over my vanity chair. Of course, my mother left it here. She's always aiming for her family to be the image of perfection, I thought as I rolled my eyes. I slipped the dress on along with a pair of heels, and then put on my mother's latest guilt gift to me; emerald earrings fit for a Slytherin.

  As I got ready to leave my mind began to stray. I guess it's no wonder why the dark lord would want an heir, after all, we are in the middle of a war. Harry Potter and the rest of the golden trio are finding his horcuxes at this very moment in time, as the Dark Lord came to discover recently. Why does it have to be me though? Why couldn't he have chosen someone older and more willing? He could've just chosen Bellatrix Lestrange who would've been immensely eager to "do the do with you know who". I wanted to fall in love and get married someday and bare my husband's children; everything traditional. Now I will always be bound to the Dark Lord. Here and now I am going to make a promise to my not yet conceived child that I will never let anyone hurt them or force them to do anything he or she does not wish to do. I'm not taking a page from my mother's awful parenting book about this, I'm going to raise my child right. The thought of me being a mother made me shudder, I don't know the first thing about having a child.

   I took a deep breath and looked at myself in the mirror. I don't even know why I'm worried about being presentable for the man who is ruining my life. My life was anything but perfect but it was good enough for me, and now it's like everything's coming to an end as the spawn of Voldemort is thrown into the mix. Soon this life will be no more and my parents will have gotten what they wanted, the Dark Lords 'favor'. My parents were a sore subject for me, but I also knew that if they declined the Dark Lord's proposal we'd all be dead. Damned if you do and damned if you don't, so might as well do......right? Very unfortunately right, I thought as I tried to keep myself from bursting out into tears like I have been for about a week.

  "Roslyn? are you ready?" My mother asked stepping into the room. She smiled and came forward opening her arms to me. "My beautiful daughter, it is such an honor for you to have been chosen by the dark lord himself to bare his heir! This is so exciting! As soon as we are done taking care of this business at Malfoy Manner we will go shopping and start organizing your baby shower. Money is not a problem anything you want is yours. How does that sound?" She said being extra affectionate to me, probably because she basically gave me to Voldemort and is allowing him to impregnate her 17 year old daughter! How could she be so calm and accepting about this? How can she be celebrating it as if it was an actual honor? In truth I didn't want any of that. I wanted to lay in bed and never get up. I put on a forced fake smile and nodded. "Sounds great," I spoke softly to which she smiled and hugged me tightly. Maybe she could sense my discomfort because she pulled back and began to speak again. "You will not have to lie with the dark lord," she said in a hushed tone. "You will be medically inseminated at St.Mungo's, but before that is to happen he would like to meet with you." She said urgently whilst rubbing my back slightly soothing me with her words, but not by much. I actually nearly gagged when she used "The Dark Lord" and "inseminated" in the same sentence. I think the thing that scared me the most about this situation is that I think my parents really believed in the cause, and that they were actually honored that I had been chosen. Without taking my feelings into consideration in the least bit they assumed I believed in it too and that I was proud. I've never seen my parents so proud of me, and I didn't even do anything. So I played the part well, because all I ever wanted to do was make them proud; just not like this. I never saw how so many people could place so much faith in Voldemort, he was cruel and horrid. However, I am aware that his fear tactics force many of them into false loyalty. I couldn't care less if he fell off the side of the planet to be completely honest, but what choice do I have? I must do what I've always done...look the part and act the part no questions asked no matter what; sit still look pretty.