Chapter 11

It's now been a month since Tom and I found out we are having twins. I can feel them kicking everyday filling me with joy. I love my babies so much and I can't wait to meet them. Well I think it's safe to say all of Hogwarts is aware of the pregnancy because of how swollen my belly is. It was only last week until everyone finally caught on and the rumors were confirmed. There was a lot of talk so I took the liberty in confirming the suspicions, what's the use in denying it any longer? Last week Genevieve was the brave soul who asked if the rumors were true. In all honestly I thought she would've asked a lot sooner, after all I wasn't doing much to conceal my baby bump anymore. Today is Christmas Eve as well as the Yule ball. The girls had left for the ball an hour early for some reason so I was alone getting ready. I didn't mind that though. I was wearing a light blue long dress with a jeweled bodice. The bright blue dress showed off my baby bump and that was my intent. I wasn't ashamed of my babies and I felt like this dress showed that.

    My hair was tied up in an elegant bun and my makeup was light and radiant

    My hair was tied up in an elegant bun and my makeup was light and radiant. After looking at myself once more in the mirror I got up and put on my silver colored heels and a diamond necklace with matching earrings. Before I left I slipped on the tennis bracelet my parents had given me. I slipped it on before heading out the door knowing Tom was waiting for me in the common room by now. I took a deep breath before walking down the steps.

Upon my arrival to the common room I spotted Tom sporting a black fitted suit with a dark green tie

Upon my arrival to the common room I spotted Tom sporting a black fitted suit with a dark green tie. He was too busy fussing with his cufflinks to notice me. I walked closer to him until he noticed my presence and casted his gaze upon me as I descended the stairs. He looked me up and down before he spoke. "You look nice," he said letting his eyes linger on my protruding stomach. He drew his eyes from my stomach to something in his hands. "This is for you," he said handing me a small velvet coated emerald green box. I smiled up at him before opening it and gasping at the contents.