If Tomarrow Never comes

I have just published a new book! It's a zombie Thriller with a wonderful romance. I'm so excited for this one because I think you guys will really love it! Please head over to give it a read, I will be updating all night!

 I'm so excited for this one because I think you guys will really love it! Please head over to give it a read, I will be updating all night!

Description:
   Exora was called in to help at the county hospital when it all happened. When once dead bodies began to reanimate with a horrific craving for human flesh Exora stayed hidden, but when the infestation grew she had no choice but to run. All of that with a toddler she managed to save from the grasp of a soulless corpse.

   As she ventures out into the unknown, survivors Exora didn't know existed come out of the woodwork to link up to save civilization. However they learn soon enough that the undead are not their only enemy. The Earth is also crumbling around them as it begins plunging to a horrific end. As this happens even more horrific creatures crawl from the dark abyss to finish off the human race.

   With little to no survival skills Exora must fight to stay alive. As her group grows larger, more issues arise, mistrust, suspicion, and neglect, but what Exora didn't expect was attraction. She soon discovers that the only thing just as dangerous as the undead are feelings in the midst of the Apocalypse, especially when they're misunderstood and for more than one person, though partial to one man in particular.

    As bodies fall in lifeless heaps the survivors begin to understand that only one thing is for sure; they will rise. Everyday they fight to stay alive and keep one another close just in case they meet a dire end. They must do everything they can to prevent that circumstance if tomorrow never comes.

"If tomorrow never comes
Will she know how much I loved her
Did I try in every way to show her every day
That she's my only one
And if my time on earth were through
And she must face this world without me
Is the love I gave her in the past
Gonna be enough to last
If tomorrow never comes" -Garth Brooks

Enjoy the hide.

Thanks for your continuous support please pop over to my profile and give it a read

Thanks for your continuous support please pop over to my profile and give it a read. An update for Sins of the Father will be up tomorrow!