Chapter 31

Goodness play this while you read ^^^ you need it. At a point in this chapter things get a bit mature not really but I'd still say it's teen content. I'll tell you before it begins but like I said it's nothing over the top.

   My hands shook in anticipation as I waited behind two oak doors. For the second time I would walk down the aisle to wed Tom Riddle. Now however it would be official, and the most real thing we've ever done together. It didn't matter that it would only be a priest, Tom, and I. It's not friends or family that make a wedding, it's two people in love coming together to form a union. Together we've made this into something beautiful. This was my wedding, my real one. I'm in love and am loved by him, and we already share something special. Pure white adorned my body in a beautiful lace wedding dress I picked out. In my hands blood red roses were held together in a lovely bunch.

   When the church doors opened and I saw him I was the happiest I had been in a long time. No doubts invaded my mind as I made my way towards him. He wore a proud smile as he stood in the front of the practicality empty church. Sure his followers could've made it or my old friends but this was between him and I and no one else. This is Tom and I against the world now. As we said our vows and stared at each other with true admiration, love radiated off the two of us. I knew I had married my sweetheart and forever partner. It was beautiful.

   Home is where the heart is, my home is where my heart is at least. "Hold on," Tom said before we walked in the house. I think this is what normal married couples do before entering their house," Tom said before startling me by sweeping me off my feet and walking over the threshold with me in his arms. I laughed gleefully as he shut the door with his foot and carried me to our bedroom kissing me before jokingly dropping me on the bed causing me to laugh again.
-Teen content-
     One by one articles of clothing fell to the floor of our bedroom in our new house. He kissed me so tenderly I felt like I was going to melt under his body. In sync we moved so beautifully.

In the most romantic experience of my life I was truly comfortable with being close to the father of my children and my husband

In the most romantic experience of my life I was truly comfortable with being close to the father of my children and my husband. My bra unclasped and he was all but flustered in these moments of pure ecstasy. His eyes took in every inch of my body. His hands roamed it so delicately. I want all of him for ever, and never do I want it to stop. My hands buried themselves into his wavy hair as we continued. Moaning to his touch I finally know what I had been missing out on. The rest of our undergarments found their way to the ground and I began to get nervous. He slowed and looked down at me worriedly as I stopped him. "I-I," I didn't know what to say as he looked down at me with eyes of lust and admiration. "Shhhh," He quieted me with a kiss. "I love you," I muttered before he kissed my neck and whispered the same back. Trailing his lips from my mine, to my neck, and then my chest he came back up and kissed my lips once more before I felt him continue with his desires. I moaned in pain as he did so, he stopped to kiss me once more and then continued once again  making sure I wasn't uncomfortable. It all happened  so fast but it was amazing. I felt truly bound to him in these precious moments. Still we kept going making love to each other slow and steady. The room was lit up by nothing but a single candle providing just enough light to see only each other. Towards the end addictive pleasure transpired between the two of us. Spiritually and physically we are one.  
-pure as vanilla snow in winter-