Chapter 28

Oh my gosh I totally thought I hit update! I'm so sorry!

"What on Earth are you doing?!" A shrill yell came from the plump woman that bursted through the door. She stared at me with wide eyes as I quickly grabbed a robe to slip on. "I knew it! You and that Riddle boy engage in immoral relations! In the very same from as your children despicably enough," the old cow yelled as she stalked in and pulled the curtains open to bathe the room in sun light. "I was just getting dressed," I stated annoyed, pulling my robe tighter to my body as orphan children began peeking through the door to see what the commotion is about. "Those are not proper dressings young lady. Those are how you got yourself into this situation to begin with," she scolded walking over to my wardrobe. "What are you doing?" I asked quickly following her to my drawers she slid open. "The rest of your crude little outfits will be destroyed along with the one you have on. This is no place for that sort of manner," she said as she aggressively tossed around my clothes. "What? Stop!" I yelled in alarm as she began throwing around my things getting dangerously close to where I hid our books from Hogwarts and things of that sort. She pulled out a book and I immediately reached to grab it out of her hands. "Witchcraft?!" She exclaimed as she tried to play tug of war with the book. "You will be out of this orphanage if you don't unhand this book this instant!" She squealed. "No!" I screamed just as I won the war and clutched the book to my chest. Just when I did so I felt a painful sting to my right cheek. My head whipped to the left quickly from the harsh force. I gasped and covered my cheek with my hand. Stay hair covered my face as I stared at the woman in pure anger. The twins began to cry and the women immediately looked to the cribs and scoffed. "You don't deserve to be a mother. Here you are galavanting in your silk undergarments while they suffer. Fix them then come to the dinning room, you have work to do," She sneered turning away from me. "Burn those immoral undergarments or you'll get much worse than just an slap!" She yelled before slamming the door shut behind her.

   It took everything in me not to kill her in that moment. That miserable woman has been getting on my nerves from the second I got here. If I didn't think it would have an effect on our stay here, I would murder the old wentch. With all that has happened who knows how long we will need to stay here, I don't need law enforcement searching the place nor the ministry getting curious. After all Tom just went on a muderous rampage no far from here. We could be prime suspects, I'm definitely not risking that. I seethed in anger at her and at my husband for not being able to get us out of here. This was a stupid idea anyway, it's not like I'd leave my kids with anyone while my plan was in motion. I'm just going to have to think of something else. It stupid to use something so intimate as a weapon anyways.

    I continued to hold my hand to my stinging cheek as tears of anger weld up in my eyes. I just want to go home. I leaned my arms on the rails of the cribs and laid my head on them sobbing. My body shook violently with my cries. I'm so fed up with being a lowly housewife. We don't even have a house, or goals, or anything. I just wish things could be back to normal, without Tom and all this foolishness. Then in that moment of total hopelessness my baby boy coughed. I picked up my head to see my baby wheezing. I gasped and took him in my arms. This is my fault, I was so focused on my own problems and now I'm being punished. I couldn't stop crying even as Raven started feeling better. I just want to leave and never come back. I just want to run.

   I don't feel sexy or even like a woman anymore. I feel like an isolated young woman stuck in a dungeon. He doesn't need me let alone want me. All Tom thinks I'm good for is taking care his children and picking up after him. He doesn't even care enough to actually go to work. He's in some mansion with an old hag, while I'm here lonely and distraught. Well I'm not going to take this, not anymore. I need to confront him about this, but then again I don't want want him to know I followed him. Just then the door opened and in rushed the man himself, Tom Marvolo Riddle. He had a glare on his face that was directed towards me. The anger on his face was something I hadn't experienced directed towards me since Hogwarts, it took me back a bit.

   "Tom what's wrong?" I asked trying my best to play it cool as I wiped my tears away. "Don't play daft with me Roslyn, surely you didn't think I wouldn't find out about your sneaking around," he said scowling at me, being the biggest hypocrite this world has ever known. "I don't know what you're talking about," I said as I placed Raven back in his crib. "Oh really?" he asked as he grabbed my arm roughly shoving up my robe sleeve to expose my bandaged wound. I glared at him and swiped my arm back cradling it with my other hand. "I would think you'd at least have the sense to not lie to me," he said. "Me lie to you?" I laughed unhumorously. "You're the biggest hypocrite I've ever met. You're the one that says their going to work when your really finessing some old disgusting woman for her things. I knew you were low but I didn't think you were that low," I said crossing my arms. "You had no business following me," He said. "You disappear for hours, I hardly see you anymore. I'm left here in this disgusting orphanage with your children while your off doing Merlin knows what with that monstrosity!" I said raising my voice. He flared his nostrils in anger as I did so. "Have you forgotten that this was your idea? I'm not just working for you Roslyn but for the future. If I am to be Lord Voldemort I can't allow all these distractions," he said looking directly at the cribs holding our kids. "Distractions," I said tearing up. "Well why don't you just leave if we're such distractions to you and your pathetic plans for power," I said watching as he clutched his wand in his hand. "What are you going to do Tom, kill me? You might as well because I'm done," I said as I pulled off my wedding ring throwing it at his chest. "How are you done?" He scoffed. "You'll never be done," he said walking closer to me. "I own you," He said reaching to tuck a piece of hair behind my ear. "You should leave," I said looking towards the ground. "Now why would I do that that?" He asked tantalizingly as he stroked my cheek with his fingers. "Don't touch me," I said annoyed, pushing his hand away and moving around him creating more distance between us. "You're my wife-" I interrupted his angry words. "You treat me as a slave not a wife. I thought maybe it would be nice to visit you at work come to find out You're at that awful woman's house parading around like you don't have a family at home,  just leave!" I said angrily. He glared at me and then went to grab his coat shocking me. "You're just like your father, he didn't stay and neither are you!" I yelled as he strode to the door without looking back at me. "Don't even bother coming back we'll be much happier!" I shouted in tears as he slammed the door shut behind him. I pulled at my blonde hair and cried out in anger. Before I knew what I was doing I grabbed a lamp and threw it at the door watching as it exploded into tiny pieces. The loud sound caused the babies to cry and their sobs matched mine as I mourned the official absence of my husband.

   I crumbled to the ground crying and thrashing around. I can't believe he left so easily. What if he never comes back, what am I going to do? I didn't think he'd actually leave me. Never did I think I'd really be a single mother. All I know is that I can't stay here much longer, the walls seem to be closing in on me. I need to get out of here, somehow. He'll come back, he has to come back. He has a family here, where will he go? Merlin knows he'll chase his dark dreams as far as they take him I just hope they don't take him too far, because at the end of the day I love him.

 He has a family here, where will he go? Merlin knows he'll chase his dark dreams as far as they take him I just hope they don't take him too far, because at the end of the day I love him

——————————————
Trust me I can fix this....kinda. I know I owe another update I'm sorry I thought I was going to be on time for Friday's update and look how well that went. I'm writing it'll be here before you know it and you'll realize why this had to happen. I'm sorry for this I really am but it'll be okay. Someone let me use their Spotify I'm dying and I broke as a joke. Lmao