Chapter 35

I couldn't control my laughing as Tom chased me through the flower field. "Noo!" I shouted as he almost caught me. In my hands I had his wand, and though he could easily get it away from me with wandless magic he opted for chasing me around the flower field that held a blanket with our children and puppy in the center. I couldn't miss the ever-present  smile on his face as he chased me around. He chased me to a tree, he stood on one side and I the other. "My wand Roslyn," he said 'threateningly'. "No it's mine now," I laughed as I skirted around the tree and ran towards the children. I almost reached them when I felt two arms around my waist. I screamed and giggled uncontrollably as he lifted me and twirled me around in his arms.

Mr.Him jumped around us excitedly making me laugh even more. The bright colorful flowers in the field made the atmosphere of this beautiful moment even more immaculate. He laughed as well as I turned in his arms wrapping my legs around his waist, holding his wand out of his reach. "Say please!" I said. "To you? Never," he said with a smirk. "You're so rude!" I laughed. "Darling if I was rude I would've caught you a long time ago instead of playing your game and letting you think you could outrun me," he said to which I gasped. "I was so outrunning you," I said loosing my focus as he snatched his wand from my fingers. "Hey!" I laughed as I reached for it, my legs still wrapped around his waist. "Whatever makes you happy, if I recall correctly someone once said happy wife happy life," he said to which I shook my head. "That person must've been pretty smart," I said. "She likes to think she is," Tom said making me scowl at him. "Just because you know the difference between agrippa and alihotsy doesn't mean your as smart as you think you are," I said. "I believe that's something even a first year would know," he said. "I believe that if you were truly smart you'd just agree with me," I said. "And I believe that would be the opposite of the smart thing to do," he said to which I rolled my eyes. "You're no fun," I whispered to him unwrapping my legs from his waist jumping down. "On the contrary I have proven to be quite fun," he said as he picked Raven up who giggled and shrieked excitedly as Tom sat down on the blanket. "Raven is 5 months old he thinks chalk is fun," I laughed as I opened the picnic basket. "Isn't it?" He asked as I handed him a sandwich. "Not for babies," I replied. "Get down!" Tom scolded Mr.Him as the puppy tried to get into the picnic basket . "Calm down he's just hungry," I said unwrapping a bowl of dog food for him. "You thought of everything didn't you?"  Tom asked as I took out two bottles. "Not forks," I said holding up the chocolate cake I made. "I knew you couldn't be this organized," Tom joked. "Not everyone's as perfect as you Tom," I said jokingly. "What a sad reality," he said as he expertly bottle fed Raven. Dad Tom is beyond attractive, it almost makes me want to have another baby with the git. "You're so full of yourself," I said honestly. "Evidently you are too as you love to sing my praises," he teased me. "That's what wives do, and besides if your ego isn't stroked often enough you get cranky," I laughed. "That couldn't be further from the truth," he said. "Okay evil king dictator guy."
"That's the greatest dark wizard this world has ever known, to you."
"Gotcha."

———-/