She's So (Le)strange

Hello everyone my newest Tom Riddle fanfic is officially out! Please go check it out and let me know what you think!

DESCRIPTION: Beaten and bruised Evelyn Lestrange wants absolutely nothing to do with her wretched family, especially her mother, Bellatrix Lestrange

DESCRIPTION: Beaten and bruised Evelyn Lestrange wants absolutely nothing to do with her wretched family, especially her mother, Bellatrix Lestrange. For years Evelyn has tried to escape the reputation of her horrid family but to no avail. Her mother was always jealous of her beautiful youth, she would never be good enough for her. She was her mother's little doll, her toy for her own amusement. With her mother's devotion to the Dark Lord there was never any room for her own daughter.

  Learning to loath Voldemort for many reasons she begins to abhor her life. Upon her attempted escape from her terrible life she runs across something odd in her mother's bedroom. A strange relic Evelyn stole in hopes that she could sell it for money for her journeys, however her life takes a spin when she accidentally drops the strange pendent and is tossed 50 years into the past. A relic charmed to place its holder in Voldemort's sixth year at Hogwarts, It was so precious it was placed in the care of Voldemort's most loyal follower.

   When Evelyn realizes that being flung into the past helps her establish her goal of separating herself from her mother, it starts to seem alluring to stay. Especially since there's no way anyone could connect her with her lineage upon taking on a fake persona. However, running into Voldemort's past self is something that she wasn't expecting. As Tom Riddle takes an interest in the strange young doll whom wants nothing but to stay clear of him, things start to take a turn for the worst for Evelyn.

  Once her mother and Voldemort realize what she's done all hell will break loose in trying to retrieve their relic and their little doll. However Evelyn couldn't be more bothered than by the fact that Tom Riddle is as charming as a winter's day. Manipulative and sly, will Tom Riddle charm Evelyn into telling him her secrets or will Evelyn run with her new found freedom until she can't see his shadow over her any longer?

——————————-
Thank you for all your support with my books I appreciate all my readers and am so grateful for your kind comments. It means the world to me -AlanaRiddle