NEW TRAILER

Yes that's right I finished up a brand new trailer for this baby last night. Tell me what you guys think of it!

This gives me CHILLS
Also here's a sneak peak of the next chapter!

1946, I'm walking into 1946 with a family, and happy as can be. For the months after we left the orphanage the newspapers were full of stories about the dissaperances of Ms.Cole and a couple that had been reported to be seen there before they dissapeard as well. On this the first day of 1946 the papers finally read that two men had been charged with the crime. A victorious smirk shown bright on my husband's face as I showed him the paper. He had gotten irritated with the interviews the police had with us after the incident. It would seem that we left a trail of murders leading straight to us yet the muggles were so oblivious to it. It was a glorious feeling. Another glorious feeling was the events transpiring before my very eyes. Something that would forever be embedded in my mind.

Update tomorrow ^^^

If you guys like me and you like what I'm about why not leave a follow? You know I'd hate for y'all to keep coming back and not getting notifications on new things happening know what I'm sayin'? I love seeing you guys come back, I love seeing you comment, and I'd love if you were part of the Riddle family so leave me a follow if you so please to be notified of new books and other speacial pop ups. Also I'd enjoy your presence forever so that's a plus!