Chapter 38

Shameless self promo: If you guys like me and you like what I'm about why not leave a follow? You know I'd hate for y'all to keep coming back and not getting notifications on new things happening know what I'm sayin'? I love seeing you guys come back, I love seeing you comment, and I'd love if you were apart of the Riddle family so leave me a follow if you so please, to become a Riddler and to be notified of new books and other speacial pop ups. Now onto the story!

"I love you," I said to Tom as we laid in bed together. In the early morning when the light dares to sneak in through the cracks in the billowy clouds, and the birds sing their sweet symphony we lay together in harmony. Nothing could terminate this rendezvous of pure, sweet love. His eyes are deep pools of an endless oblivion that I'd gladly fall into, and his heart is a home for me now and forever. He peers into my soul with pensive eyes as if wondering how this could be. How someone like him could go from a soulless monster to a loving husband and father. It took sometime for me to fathom aswell. It's hard for me to believe that the evil man in the future is the same one laying beside me. He couldn't possibly turn out to be anything like that monster in the future, it can't be in him anymore.

1946, I'm walking into 1946 with a family, and happy as can be. For the months after we left the orphanage the newspapers were full of stories about the dissaperances of Ms.Cole and a couple that had been reported to be seen there before they dissapeard as well. On this the first day of 1946 the papers finally read that two men had been charged with the crime. A victorious smirk shown bright on my husband's face as I showed him the paper. He had gotten irritated with the interviews the police had with us after the incident. It would seem that we left a trail of murders leading straight to us, yet the muggles were so oblivious to it. It was a glorious feeling. Another glorious feeling resided in the events transpiring before my very eyes. Something that would forever be embedded in my mind. The image of Tom telling me he loves me as well. Even when we're apart it plays in my mind endlessly. Even as he gets up to leave for the day I can still see him at his most vulnerable, and it's beautiful.
-----

The bracelet on my wrist emitted a warm feeling as it illuminated letting me know he was thinking of me. My accelerated heart beat was sure to be felt by him. My hand reached the touch the bracelet as a response to him. I could feel his steady heart beat making me fill up with joy. At a meeting with his followers you would think he'd forget to do such things to let me know he hasn't forgotten about me. Perhaps that's why he gave me this gift. He would be gone a lot more often due to rounding up followers much to my distaste. Tom knew it would make me upset that he'd be spending more time away from the children and I, but he didn't know I'd be even more disturbed by what it was he was doing while away. Either way he told me he'd take me and the twins out when we got home. Getting gussied up for Tom was one of my favorite things. A new red dress paired with my horcrux necklace and the bracelet from Tom just needs a pair of earrings to go with it. I can't forget my wedding ring either, so many gifts. In my jewelry box many momentos laid still for the next time I'd snatch them out to reminisce. A picture of Tom and I at our first wedding was sitting at the top, it may not have been pleasant at the time but it's an important moment. Our anniversary of that moment came and went and we celebrated the memory but consider our October wedding our true anniversary. The red roses he bought me on that day still sit in our bedroom charmed to never die. The thought of them made me want to take in their sweet scent. As time goes on I'm learning to appreciate the little things more and more, the touch of his hand to the sound of his voice. Cherishing these moments helps when the bad ones creep in.

"Can you say mama?" I said in baby voice to Raven before blowing raspberries on his little tummy. I held him snuggly to my chest as he began to giggle. Kissing his little head I laid him down for a diaper change. "I know I know," I said as he began to cry. "Almost done bud," I said handing him his rattle to play with. Scarlett began shrieking playfully from her crib. "I didn't forget about you baby Huey," I laughed as I finished dressing Raven. Setting him in his stroller I continued to do the same with Scarlett. "The amount of diapers you two go through is serious," I said as I pushed the stroller out of the room and into the living room to wait for Tom to be home. I sat in the living room with a book to pass the time. Before I knew it the minutes were adding up quickly. I furrowed my brows and went to check the time. He's thirty minutes late, don't freak out yet. "I know you two want to play," I said as I took them out of the stroller and laid them on the rug. Walking to the spare room I let Mr.Him out to play as well. The children emitted sounds of glee as their furry friend went to reunite with the troublesome duo. A smile rose to my face seeing my babies happy, but it dissapeard as time went on.

A frown was ever present on my face as dinner time rolled around. My fingers hesitantly touched the bracelet perhaps as a reminder to Tom. Though I could feel his heart beat on the other end there was no response. I looked down in disappointment before getting up to retrieve two bottles for the twins. Another hour passed and I grew more and more restless. "I'll go to the shops myself then," I said, rounding up Raven and Scarlett once again. "Come on Mr. Him," I said while opening up the front door. Closing it behind me I pushed the stroller forward allowing Mr.Him to walk beside us. Losing my interest in even going to the shops at all I decided to pay Flower Fusion a visit, it's something to do other than be upset with Tom.

The walk was short but my wandering mind was playing out scenes of rapture 100 miles an hour. I worried for him as silly as it sounds being that he is powerful even at a young age. He probably forgot about it. Before I knew it I was far off track for the florist. I ran my fingers through my hair while grumbling curses under my breath. Looking around I noticed I was in a divey side of town. I retreated straight away, but not before catching the attention of some unpleasant characters. "Let me tell ya somethin' let me tell ya somthin'," a man said with his arm out in my direction while chasing me down. He and his band of ruffians began to try and swarm me. I switched into big bad mama mode real fast.

---///---//Yo did you catch that meme reference? Lol I can't stop with these viral joke inserts

---///---//
Yo did you catch that meme reference? Lol I can't stop with these viral joke inserts. It's short but I decided to throw it on the grill earlier tonight for you guys. You Riddlers are so lit in the comment section lol. We hit 700 votes and I am so happy and appreciative. It's amazing to hear you guys love this book and are excited for what's next. You guys like what I'm doing so we're going full force. Hope you liked this and remember leave me a comment I'm very lonely!!

 Hope you liked this and remember leave me a comment I'm very lonely!!