Chapter 18

Being a mum is hard to say the least. I have been up every moment of the night with the twins trying to make sure they don't wake Tom up. I'm so tired, I haven't been able to get a good night's rest in days. Today is Tom's last day in classes, then we have a weekend to prance around freely before examinations on Monday and Tuesday. Our final day is Wednesday, the day we move into the orphanage. I hope it works out for us. It's not ideal, but it'll work for now. It has to.

  I was finally able to put the kids to sleep which I'm really glad about. Milly taught me to knit earlier in the year so I was exercising my ability and working on little hats for the kids. I don't mind this life but I am so young and I sometimes feel as if I'm an old maid. Will it always be this way? With me stuck at home all day while Tom's doing his thing making money and mass murdering? I love my children far to much to worry to much about it. This will do. "Maggie does not understand why the children are not left here while you are in class Miss Roslyn." Maggie said, setting a plate of cookies down on the table. "You already have so much to do around here Maggie I didn't want to burden you with taking care of new born twins." I told her untruthfully. The truth is I don't trust anyone with my babies. I want to spend all of eternity with them in my arms and cherish it because I almost didn't get the chance . "Maggie doesn't mind it at all miss. Maggie would feel grateful if you would trust her with them." She spoke meekly. I sighed and looked down at my sleeping twins. It's not like I can take them with me to take my examinations. I'll have to let them go at some point and today is not that day nor tomorrow or for as long as can hold out, but for now maybe I'll step back just a tad."Today is the last day of classes but if you don't mind it then next week I'll leave them with you while Tom and I take our exams." She smiled gleefully thanking me before hurrying off back into the living room.

I began to think of how my life would be. Of course I knew I'd spend it with Tom and my kids, but where do I fit in in the life of Voldemort? The life I witnessed him in. I know I will have to create a horcrux soon and I'm dreading it. Can I get one thing off my chest though? How in the absolute hell am I going to be able to wake up to the face of Voldemort everyday? I'll be scared out of my mind when the first thing I see when I wake up is a snake humanoid thing. Not to sound shallow but come on now Tom is a very good looking man and you may say that it's on the inside that counts, but it's not like the Voldemort face is just a big nose and a wart or something. It's a bloody snake! He'll have no nose! His own kids will fear him. The papery white skin, the cold beady eyes, no hair! I would never admit it to Tom but I like his hair, that's one of my 'things'.

  How can I tell Tom that making 7 horcuxes will disfigure him to the point where I can't even look at my own husband? How many horcruxes has he made? Where should I draw the line? Am I even able to draw one with him?He must've made about three or four by now that should be fine. He still looks like the handsome boy I met a little over 9 months ago. Just then Tom entered our humble abode, and a smile came to my face as I saw my handsome husband.

It can be difficult sitting around all day with no one to keep me company except a pair of cranky, demanding babies and a busy house elf

It can be difficult sitting around all day with no one to keep me company except a pair of cranky, demanding babies and a busy house elf. Maybe I'll have this talk with Tom later he seems to be in a sour mood again. "Tom." I greeting cheerfully before going to  hug him. "What's wrong?" I asked as I pulled back from his still body. "I am astounded by the daftness of some of the students they let into Hogwarts, mud bloods no doubt." He spat as he unclasped his robe and walked into our bed room as I trailed behind him.