Author's Note

PLEASE READ THIS!!! DON'T SKIP!!! Hey! So this is my first book ever on Wattpad and the first book I've ever written. I decided to write this because I thought of it for fun and people convinced me to write it. So here it is. Please note that this is my own story. So things like relationships, deaths, etc. are there because I wanted them to be there. For example, Susan came back for the Last Battle. So please don't give me hate for it. I will however love all comments, feedback, and critical suggestions! I will try to respond to them as much as I can, but I am also a student with a busy life. With that said I will try my hardest to update once a week but I won't always.

When creating this I thought of a soundtrack to go with the story. It's like a movie soundtrack but for a book. So I highly encourage you to follow along with the playlist I created! It will make the story more enjoyable and fun! There will be a link to the playlist on Spotify as well as a list of songs in the correct order. But you don't have to if you don't want to.

So please enjoy the story!!! Happy Reading!!!

Disclaimer: I do not own the original characters, places, and events that took place in the original series. That all belongs to C. S. Lewis. However, all the new characters, places, and plot are all mine. Please do not copy without permission