Chapter 3: Explanations and Chases

Justin's POV

We continued to follow Phillip to the shore where the other two bodies had fallen. It was a boy and a girl that looked to be around the age of 17 or 18. They both were wet from the water and the boy was helping the girl stand up. Anna, Patrick, nor Jackson had said anything since I told them that they were in Narnia. I think they were trying to process everything. I mean if I were them, I too would be confused, nervous, and just want a minute to process everything I thought to myself as we got closer. The boy looked up at us. He said something to the girl before standing protectively in front of her.

"Hey, are you alright?" I asked the two newcomers as we approached them. The boy had pale skin and brown hair and the girl had fair skin with chocolate eyes that matched the colour of her hair. However, the boy had similar features to Anna. They looked like they could be related.

"Anna?" asked the boy

"Zoran!" cried Anna as she ran to him and he engulfed her in a hug. Anna then turned to the girl, "And Ray! What are you all doing here?" she asked the pair as she hugged Ray

The boy named Zoran laughed, "Well, I have no idea where 'here' is Anna. I was just about to ask you the same thing. I mean, we're certainly not in school anymore," he then turned to the rest of us. "Well if it isn't Jackson Lebelle. How are you doing man? It's been a while," he said as they hugged each other.

"It's good to see you Zoran and you too Ray,"

Zoran then turned towards Patrick and I, "And you're Pat...rick... right? You have homeroom with my sister,"

"Yeah, that's me. It's nice to meet you and Ray. I've heard a little bit about you from Anna in homeroom,"

"All good things I hope," laughed Zoran before he turned to me, "Now..." and then in a flash, his fist was against my face. He had punched my right cheek and I could now taste some blood in my mouth. I stumbled backwards as I gripped my right cheek to prevent him from punching it again.

"Zoran!!!" cried both Ray and Anna. Ray ran up to prevent Zoran from punching me again.

"Ahh! What the fuck!!!" I yelled while standing back upright. To my left, I heard both Jackson and Patrick mumble something along the lines of "Oh shit,". I glared at Zoran who looked like he was ready to punch me again.

"That is what you get for what you did to Anna. I would continue beating the living shit out of you if I wasn't being stopped by my loving girlfriend Ray,"

"I didn't--" but once again before I could explain I was cut off by Anna who had jumped in between myself and Zoran

"STOP IT!!! Both of you!!!" she glared at me and Zoran, "Enough. I don't care about what he did to me or what happened between us. All I care about right now is where the hell are we and why are we here,"

"Wait... you don't know where we are either? Or why?" asked Ray

"Well, kind of. But in reality, we have no idea," said Anna

"Alright. So no one knows what's going on? That's just great now isn't it," said Zoran

"Actually, I do. But please let me explain before you try and beat me up again. I'm not who you all think I am. Just give me a chance to explain all that I know, please. Why don't we all go sit over there by those rocks and have and have a nice discussion," I said as I gestured towards the rocks

"Ok but then you better explain what the fuck is going on," said Zoran

"Language Zoran, please. And no more throwing punches or threats," Ray said as she walked over and sat down on Zoran's lap. Zoran nodded while also rolling his eyes.