Chapter 2: Five Bodies Fell from the Sky

Justin's POV

Narnia has always been known for its nice weather and beautiful seasons. Even during a war, there was still a sense of peace and comfort in the air. I couldn't help but take a moment to admire the peace while standing at the water's edge. But I couldn't relax by the beach forever because I was sent on a special mission for Princess Ariana. There was no time for me to admire the view. If the legend is true then they should be arriving soon I thought to myself as I started walking back towards my horse. The Legend of the Children of New was foretold to Princess Ariana so she sent me here to get whoever is supposed to show up. In all honesty, I have no idea what the legend is or what I am supposed to do. But Ariana promised to explain it once I got back with them. Even she didn't know who I was supposed to look for but said it would be pretty obvious once it happened. The only thing she would tell me is that it should be two guys and two girls, and maybe one more. Just as I reached my horse, Phillip, I heard a scream coming from the ocean.

I turned and looked, only to see two bodies falling from the sky. "AHHHHH! HOLY SHIT! FUCK FUCK FUCK. AHHHHHHH" screamed what looked to be a female. Some other curse words were being screamed by what looked like to be a boy falling as well.

I wonder... could that be them? were my first thoughts before turning to Phillip, "You think that's them? I mean Ariana did say they will come from a different place but the sky? Really?"

"Well, the sky is certainly a different place. So I'd assume so, I mean no one else has magically appeared in the last two days," he said

I nodded and then turned back towards the sea. The two had managed to dive into the sea, so they weren't too badly hurt. They were still a little ways from the shore. The boy reemerged first, "Anna! Anna? Where are you? Are you ok?" the boy said. He looked to have blonde hair and was dressed in jeans and a white shirt with a blue flannel.

The girl then surfaced, "I'm here! Hold up I'll swim to you. And I'm fine, I think. My ankle hurts a bit otherwise fine. You?" she said while swimming towards the boy. The girl, whose name was Anna, had dark brown hair with olive-coloured eyes. She was wearing a grey shirt with black leggings and converse.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Maybe a bruise or two but I'm fine. Let's swim towards the shore and figure out where the hell we've landed," suggested the boy.

"Alright sounds good," Anna called back as she and the boy began to swim towards the shore.

I was about to hurry towards them on my horse but then stayed a bit back because I didn't scare them. Phillip noticed and shook his head, "Why do I get the feeling you're nervous about this?" he asked

"I'm not... ok maybe I am a but. But Ariana picked and trusted me with this. I just don't want to screw it up. You know," I replied back

"Then go to them, you idiot. If Ariana trusted you with this then do what your gut says. She chose you for a reason. Don't let her down by messing it up because you couldn't muster up the courage to go to them. Honestly, sometimes you're very stupid" said Philip

"Alright alright. Sheesh. No need to call me out like that," I called back as I walked towards the girl and the boy. Philip shook his head and headed back towards our little camp.

By now the boy and Anna had reached the shore. They were walking out of the water. "Anna, how's your ankle?" asked Patrick

It's fine. Just a little bruised. Nothing a little stretching won't fix. Now, where are we? Actually, no who's that walking right towards us?" asked Anna as she pointed straight at me as I walked up to them.

I raised my hands showing them I meant no harm, "My name's Justin Alfonso. I'm a captain for Princess Ariana's armies. She sent me here to get you and bring you to the camp. But there's supposed to be four or five of you, where are the other two?" I told them while bending down to examine Anna's ankle. They both looked at me as if I had just spoken gibberish or was crazy. But Anna didn't stop me from examining her ankle and spewing questions at me.

"Uh... yeah ok... um, a couple of things. One, where the hell are we? Like I almost just died a couple of minutes ago because I fell from the fucking sky. So I'd like to know where I am. Two, why are we here? You said we're supposed to here but I certainly have no idea what's going on. Which leads me to three, how do you know more than we do? And finally," she turned and looked down at me in the eye, "Since when did you join the military and how is this even possible because you're supposed to be in homeroom along with Patrick and me. I know we aren't exactly on the best of terms, but this deserves an explanation," she said while gesturing all around her.

How... ohhh. Yeah, that's right. I have a clone back wherever they're from. Yeah, I totally forgot about that. Though now, I remember Ariana mentioning that but I guess it didn't fully process until now. Now the feeling as if I already know her that I'm feeling right now makes a lot more sense, I thought to myself as I stood back up from looking at her ankle.

"Wait, you know him?!?" said a flabbergasted Patrick

"Of course I know him. He's my ex-boyfriend. We dated for like a year and then broke up at the very beginning of this year. It was messy, to say the least," She said, as if it was common knowledge, and put her hands on her hips

What!!! Oh, God. This is going to make things ten times more awkward. Ok deep breaths, Justin I thought while saying "Ok hold on with all the questions and let my ex―" But before I could explain anything, a third body fell from the sky.

"Someone go and help them!" yelled Anna, she moved to try and help but winced when she took a step. Her ankle was a little bit swollen. No one else moved and probably for the best seeing as the person seemed to be swimming pretty well on their own.

"Anna? Patrick?" said the newcomer as he started to walk out of the water. He was tall and had dirty blonde hair. But what made him stand out was his eyes. They almost matched the colour of the sea. He seemed surprisingly calm for falling out of the sky seconds ago.

"Jackson?!" exclaimed Anna and Patrick at the same time. Anna ran up and gave him a hug, while Patrick walked over and they clapped each other on the back. They all seemed familiar with one another.

"So, I take it you all know each other than," I asked them. The boy named Jackson looked over at me and tilted his head.

"Sure do. My name's Jackson Lebelle by the way. What's yours?" He asked with his hand stretched out ready to shake mine.

"Capt. Justin Alfonso" I said as I shook his hand, "It's nice to meet you, Jackson,"

"I would say likewise but, didn't you date my 'little sister' Anna? And then break her heart into a million pieces recently?" he asked me, his grip on my hand hardened

"Uh... why don't you let me explain everything fir―" But of course before I could explain, Phillip came running up

"My Lord, two more people fell just a few feet up the shore," he said

"And the horse talks!" exclaimed Anna as she threw her hands in the air, "Can we not get a solid explanation before another weird thing happens?"

"Yes, he does indeed talk. It's getting him to stop talking, that's the problem. Now, we should all just do the explaining when we're all together. At this point, that'll be easier than having to explain it twice"

They nodded and we all got up and started following Philip. It wasn't a far walk to where Phillip had been. I was running through scenarios and what I would say when we all got together in my head. However, my planning was interrupted by Anna

"At least will you tell us where we are? I think that's at least fair,"

I was shocked that they hadn't either put the piece together or knew where they were. "But don't you already know or at least have figured it out by now? I thought it was obvious," I turned back to look at them.

"No," replied Anna while the rest of them shook their heads. I could see the gears turning in Jackson's head as he tried to figure it out. Patrick just simply shrugged.

I smirked, "Well, you're in Narnia of course,"