Chapter 11: A King and a Princess

Patrick's POV

Ariana stopped talking suddenly and the group stopped in front of what looked to be the back of a giant castle. It was dark, gloomy, and haunting looking. There were giant black fences surrounding the perimeter. We were at the back entrance and could see what looked like staff members running in and out of a door that was heavily guarded. Anna got off her horse and walked over to Ariana.

"Alright, where is our inside spy? She or he said they would be here." Anna said, looking impatient.

"He'll be here, so calm down. We're a bit early so why don't we make camp, but no fire, and wait. He said he would come out to get you and give us the access passes after the shows have begun. We don't want to go in beforehand." Ariana informed us as she got off her horse

"So why do we need access passes? I thought we were waiting for her with Ariana so nothing goes wrong?" I asked confused.

"No," said Ariana very firmly "Everyone but Amos is going undercover. All of you with the exception of Octavia are safe because my brother has no clue you're here or what you look like. That is why this is the perfect plan. And if something happens then you'll be there to cause a distraction while Anna gets out of there. It is vital that she escapes."

"Are you sure that she's going to be safe the whole time?" Zoran asked in an overprotective brother voice

"She will be fine. I've made sure of that myself" said a voice from the trees behind us

"And you are?" asked Jackson as a man dressed in all black that was about the same size as Amos walked out of the forest

"I'm your inside information and spy" he nodded at Amos and then continued "My name isn't important to you. All you need to know is I have your VIP access passes and I'm here to escort the Phoenix inside. You're in a VIP balcony meaning you're close to the 'King' but not next to him and you're alone with the exception of the Princess. She'll be with you all. Oh, and it has a good viewpoint of everything. Now-"

"Hold up" Zoran interrupted the spy man, "What do you mean the princess will be with us? She's staying here with Amos as her protection."

Ariana walked up to the spy man and looked up at him "You don't mean-"

"I do indeed my lady." Ariana's eyes grew huge and started to say something but were cut off by the spy man "And before you ask me, She's fine. I've been keeping an eye on her making sure she isn't harmed or wrapped up into this. She does know that you are here as well. I made her promise to keep her mouth shut by promising her a treat of her choosing."

"Well, that would do it. I wish I could see her. Please tell her I miss her and love her."

I was so confused at this point "Who the hell are we talking about? What other princess? Will someone explain this before we get any more confused." I asked looking at Ariana and spy man

They both laughed. "Well," Ariana sighed "It's not just me and Adam that lost parents. My younger sister Natalie lost them too. She's only 8 and had to watch Adam and I get separated and Adam forced her to stay with him. She's too young to fully understand what's going on. She'll be the other princess we're talking about."

"She also has no idea about the prophecy. She knows there's fighting but she has no idea it is between Ariana and Adam. So don't mention it to her. Both siblings agreed it was better to leave her in the dark." said the spy man

"Of course. Now you and I should get going. The rest of you wait until our spy here comes back out of the back door and signals Amos. Then go to the front and show whoever is there your passes and from there you'll go in. Are you ready?" Anna said as she put on her black cloak.