Chapter 24: Aethereal Madness and Venenatio Rubra

Ariana's POV

"If this is a simulation then he knows. He knows everything now if this is a dream or simulation," Anna said as she passed out in Edmund's arms.

I gasped as they placed her on a stretcher and took her to the medical tent. We all hurried after them still in some sort of shock. Edmund, Patrick, and Zoran managed to push their way through the crowd and get to the front. "Oh my god. Is she going to be alright?!?" I heard Zoran say as he finally got a good look at Anna.

Just then our top doctor walked in. He was a fanus that had black hooves. He was our top medical field doctor and his name was Dr Gunzun Wen. He walked right over to Anna, "What have we got?"

The nurse said, "It's Lady Anna. She has injuries all over her body and--" she was cut off. Anna's body started jolting back and forth. "Doctor! She's having a seizure!"

"What is happening to her! Anna!" cried Zoran as Jackson bearhugged him

"DOCTOR DO SOMETHING!" yelled Patrick and Edmund

My eyes widened and then I got a look at her arm. Despite the bruising, cuts, and blood, she had little puncture wounds all over her arm. I gasped "Oh lord, she's going through withdrawal" I whispered but not before the three boys heard.

"SHE'S WHAT?!!? MY SISTER WOULD NEVER DO DRUGS!!! WHAT ON EARTH ARE YOU ON ABOUT"

"Zoran please calm down--"

"Doctor, she's burning up and beginning to lose a lot of blood. What do you want to do?"

"Get them out of here. You're not helping the situation and I need to operate on Lady Anna. So unless you happen to have a Narnia medical degree, I want you out of this tent, RIGHT NOW!"

"Jackson, take him out of here! Patrick and Edmund please leave. The doctor needs to work on Anna and he can't if you all are in the way,"

"I'm not leaving her. I lost her twice now and I'm not doing that again. Please,"

I smiled weakly and then took a breath. "I think you both know that Anna doesn't want you to see her like this. The only way she can get better is if you let the doctors operate. Let's go,"

Both begrudgingly got up and left the tent. Now all that was left was to follow suit. But not before Dr Wen turned to me and nodded a thank you. I walked out of the tent to see practically everyone waiting. I took in a deep breath, "Guys. It is going to be hours until they're done with Anna. Why doesn't everyone head off and train or distract yourself,"

Everyone left except Zoran, Ray, Patrick, and Edmund. "Zoran please come eat. You don't have to wait here. It'll just drive you insane,"

"Ray, I can't. That's my sister in there. I have no idea what has happened to her and I'll be damned if I miss any information regarding her. If she dies on that operating table I want to be with her. I can't leave her now. Not after what she's been through,"

"Zoran. Go with Ray and get some food in you. It's already been a long week of training and I know how hard you have been working. The doctor is going to want to talk to me and Aslan about her condition, but because you are family I will fetch you right when he comes to talk to us. Ok? But for now go with Ray,"

He nodded and headed off with Ray to the mess tent. I turned to the other two boys sitting on rocks. "There is no convincing me at least to leave" said Edmund

"Well I suggest you leave. I won't be inviting you to the conversation with the doctor after he is done working on Anna,"

"What? Why not?" said Patrick as he got up from the rock he was sitting on