chapter 1

Hi everyone👋🏽 How did you guys find my book? 👀
◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

This is the first book I've written and I know I  have a lot of mistake and grammar and some spelling but I promise I'll edit this book but I'm busy with another book.
~~~~~~~~
At the end of each chapter I have an emoji beside vote,it tells the way how I feel about the story.

Vincent

My cover was done by @Madam_Throne. I highly recommended you guys to check her out if you need beautiful covers to be done by her. You can also check her out on Instagram @Madam_throne. Thank you 😊

***************
Vincent sat there in frustration, Natasha whining and begging him to believe her. He sighed and looked up at her, and out of anger, he shouted.

"Leave!" She jumped but insisted on staying. She wanted him to know that she would never cheat on him but Vincent's mind was already set, he knew the truth of her doing with the guardsman and his heart broke every single time he thought about it. He truly loved this woman and every time he looked at her all he could see was her having sex with the guardsman on his couch, him moaning and her screaming 'jack faster'. How could he ever forgive her, his heart was broken to pieces. He valued her and cared so much for her and she stopped so fucking low and that to with a guard.

Vincent, baby, why don't we go out to calm you down?" she whined.
I can't believe she cheated on me. With my fucking guardsman, imagine what goes on when I'm not here.

"I don't want to go out with you," Vincent spat in disgust. He cocked his head to the side, then rubbed his forehead.

"But why?" She asked, acting foolish and dumb. She was only making the situation worst and that angered him even more.

"You want to know why? You thought that I would never find out, did you? You cheated on me, and all I ever did was care for you, and this is what you repay me; just leave!" He shouted and she took a step back, clutching her chest in hurt and disbelief.

"But I love you, Vincent; please, believe me, I didn't cheat," she said while shedding tears.
Lies, all fucking lies.

"GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY HOUSE!" Vincent shouted while looking at her in disgust.

"But Vince—" she started but was cut off by Vincent when he spoke.

"Get the fuck out," Vincent whisper shouted and with that, she left. Vincent felt so torn and hurt. He wanted one thing, just one thing, and that was to settle down and have a family. Is it that hard to do so, he has known Natasha for 6 years and all he ever talked about was getting married and having kids. He knew everything about her and thought she was the perfect person to spend the rest of his life with but turned out he was wrong. Vincent walked into his office, and was welcomed by his father, who was seated in his hair at his desk.

"Hey dad," Vincent whispered without sparing a glance. He ran his hand through his hair and banged his fist against the wall.

"What is wrong now, son?" His father asked in concern, gesturing for his son to have a seat.

"I wanted to marry and start a family with Natasha..." He paused. "But that bitch cheated on me," Vincent softly said, then walked over to the couch and sat down. He took up the liquor and poured himself a glass.

"You are young and handsome son; you're just 25; there is plenty of woman in the world who is way better than Natasha, trust me, you'll know it when you find her," his father said, and Vincent chuckled then took a sip of his drink.

"Where's mom? I haven't seen her since morning," Vincent asked, then placed the now empty glass down.

"Oh, she went shopping," his father said while going through some of the files.

"This is a great son," his father said as he slowly browse through one of the file that is in agreement with another company to partnership on a new project. Vincent nodded then smiled.

"Thanks dad," After a few minutes his dad left to go pick up his mom. To get his mind off what happened he drown himself in work. A know sounded on the door startling him a little bit.

"Come in," Vincent said.

"Um, sir, here are the files," one of the workers said.

"Give them to me," Vincent said with his hand stretched out. The man hesitantly handed him the file, and Vincent gave him a stern look. The files were placed in his hand, and he slowly went through them. He looked back up at the man and shook his head in disappointment.

"What the fuck is this? Is this what I pay you for? You can do better than that. Now get the hell out of my office and come back with a better one. The man nodded his head and walked out of the office.

<><><><><><><><>

Ava sat on the couch, reading a book, watching TV, and eating junk food. She squealed when she heard her favorite gossip show come on. She placed the book down, then sat up and looked at the TV with so much amusement in her eyes, then she picked up her tub of ice cream and began eating.

"Natasha had an affair with Vincent's Guardsman; omg, I can't believe it. Like, really, he's a billionaire who would want anything else; he's rich, handsome, and I can bet he's got a really big package." *laughs*

"Oh well, I guess you'll never know nonetheless. The wrapper-"

Ava rolled her eyes at what they hostess's said, then turned off the TV. "All they do is talk about the guy's money. I can bet he has a whole lot of bitches to fuck around with. Asshole," Ava whispered, then let out a frustrated sigh. She heard the doorbell ring and stood up, then walked over to the door. She opened it and saw her best friend, Lilly. Ava greeted her with a hug, and she came in.

Omg, Ava, this place looks like a mess. Have you been eating all this junk food?" Lilly asked, and she shrugged.

"It doesn't matter, Lilly, please let me be." Ava groaned, and Lilly rolled her eyes.

"Is this because of that jerk, Ryan? You need to forget about him. How about we go to the club? It will be fun," Lilly said while pulling Ava by the arm.

"No," Ava said while giving her puppy eyes.
Oh crap, why did Lilly have to come and ruin the mood? She never stops nagging; oh well, I just have to deal with it.

"Oh, come on, Ava, you're 23; you need to forget about him; all he ever did was cheat, and if you say no again, I will kill you. Now go upstairs and put on your red dress," Lily demanded. Ava sighed as she walked past her. She went upstairs and freshened up.

Ava freshened up quickly and came out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around her body. She walked into the closet and picked out her dress, then went back into the room and placed it down on the bed. She wore her matching red bra and lace pants. She tried on her dress, and it fitted her perfectly.

She stood in front of the mirror and looked at herself. She had the shape of an hourglass, which made her wonder if it was because she was not beautiful enough, why Ryan decided to cheat. Ava left her hair down and put on a light shade of makeup.

Ava, you need to hurry up and get down here," Lilly shouted from downstairs.
Why can't she wait? That's the main reason why I chose her to be my best friend; she's just like me.

"I'm coming; I'll be down in a sec!" Ava shouted as she made her way down the stairs. Ava looked over at  Lilly who was watching TV while eating grapes. "I'm ready," Ava softly said and Lilly turned to look at Ava and smiled.

"Omg, you look so sexy; now let's go and have some fun." Ava followed Lilly to her car; she got in and stared out the window. In the car was very silent until Lilly broke it. Ava, when are your parents coming back from California?" Lilly asked.

"I'm not really sure they say it's a surprise," Ava replied. Lilly nodded her head and turned her attention back to the road. The car finally stopped, and Ava sighed and picked up her purse. They both got out and walked into the club.

"I don't know about you, Avs, but I'm gone; I'm going to have some fun!" Lilly shouted over the music.

"Go ahead, I'll be over there at the bar!" Ava shouted over the music. She walked over to the counter and sat there by herself, doing nothing but staring into outer space while her best friend was having fun dancing. Someone walked up to her then tapped her on the shoulder.

"Why are you sitting here all by yourself?" Ava looked up at the guy and rolled her eyes. She couldn't see his face properly because it was dark.
You're here to have fun. Ava, go talk to the guy.

"What's your name?" He asked.

Ava," she answered, "what about yours?" she asks.

"Vincent" Ava turned her head around and watched her best friend on the dance floor.

"Can I buy you a drink?" Vincent asked.

"I don't really drink, but sure, I came here to have fun, so why not?" she answered.

He bought her a drink, and they started having a conversation. They more they talked and laughed together the more drinks Ava took.

"So Ava do you like... He paused. Do you have a husband or a boyfriend?" Vincent asked with his head tilted to the side as he took another sip of his drink.
Look at those pink lips; they look so kissable, and at those white teeth.

No, I don't have a husband or a boyfriend," she answered, then giggled.
I think I had too much

"A beautiful woman like you should be married," he whispered in her ear and Ava blushed. She looked into his eyes and she became lost, his eyes were like grey blue eyes, it was like a mist and she was getting sucked in.

"How about you?" Ava asked as she tucked a piece of strand of her hair behind her ears.

"No, I don't. Is that your friend right there dancing? Vincent asked while pointing at Lilly.

"Yes, she is." Ava smiled.

She's quite an active one," Vincent said. Ava looked at Lilly and laughed at the dance that she was doing. Ava knew Vincent was staring at her, which made her blush, he gave her so much butterflies. Ava gulped down the rest of her drink and asks for another from the bartender.
I think I'm falling for this guy. Nah, just kidding. Who falls for a guy that quickly?

"You know that you have a really beautiful smile," Vincent said while looking into her eyes. Which made her bite her lip.

"Oh, baby, don't do that!" Vincent exclaimed and Ava tilted her head to side in confusion.

"Do what?" She asked.

"Bite your lip," he whispered while staring down at her lips as if he would kiss her.

"Why does it affect you?" She asked him and he chuckled a little.

"A lot, baby, a lot," he said while nodding his head.
Hmmm, I think I had too many drink. I want to kiss him so bad.

As if he were reading her mind, he leaned forward and gave her a kiss on the lips. Her lips were soft and delicate, just as she imagined. Ava leaned more into him, placing one hand on his cheek and the other on his chest. He pulled back then pecked her lip staring deeply into her eyes. He knew she what she wanted and he was going to give it to her.
Why did he break the kiss with those pink lips?

"Why don't you come to my place?" Vincent whispered into Ava's ear and his tongue touched the outside. She shivered in anticipation and he smirked. Ava slowly nodded nodded her head and he helped her got off the stool. He took her hand just like a gentle men then lightly kissed it.

"Let's go then" he softly said as he led her out of the bar.
••••••••••••••••

THANKS FOR READING

PLEASE COMMENT

AND VOTE😊