Chapter 6: Crazy

Before the unexpected event happened.

Lisa Pov.

"Ms. Kim! Get down! We're not yet done!", I shouted while tapping on her car window. But she ignored me and still drove off. Aish! She's so stubborn!

I'm her fucking boss! But she treats me like I'm nothing. And I hate it, I'm really going to make her suffer.

"Aish!", I shouted as I kick the air.

Lisa's Flashback.

Hospital.

"Appa! Please don't let go!", I said while crying as I hold on to my father's hand. Who was lying on a stretcher that was being pushed by the nurses.

"Please hold your daughter we have to take your husband to the emergency.", One nurse said to eomma. And the other nurses grab both my arm to stop me from following the stretcher.

"Appa!", I cried out loud, I felt so horrible, I felt so weak, my father was shot multiple times in front of me.

I was supposed to die as well but he blocked those bullets that was supposed to be mine. He was shot by two mens who was riding a motor cycle. They were so fast, and I didn't see what do they look like as they were wearing a helmet. And I was so shocked at that moment.

"Lice baby, Please be strong my daughter.", Eomma said as she embraces me tight. I was just watching the door closes before my eyes. Everything was getting blurry, and my chest was hurting so bad, I couldn't breath. Until I passed out.

When I woke up I was on a white room. Everything was white, but then I remember it again, the same scenario, I jolt up on the bed and saw my mother crying.

"Baby, Thank God you woke up.", Eomma dashed towards me and hugged me tight. While crying so hard.

"Where's appa? Where's appa eomma?", I mumble softly. But my mother didn't answer me. Instead she cried even hard. And from that I knew already. That's when my tears started to fall as well.

Appa said something to me while he was lying helpless on the ground last night.

"Get it back.", Appa said as he gripped tight on my arms. I didn't know what it is. But suddenly my thoughts was cutted when the doors open, and a white guy went inside, I knew him he was my father's friend Mr. Marco. He went inside my hospital room wearing a worried face. He came inside as he comported my mother and me who was weeping..

End of flashback.

I was still young at that time, probably 11yrs old. I never had any idea what this world has done to me. Never did I thought I was being robbed at that moment.

I was a Thai, my mother was a Thai and so as my father, but I've been raised here in Korea since I was born. Why? Because my dad was a businessman and living here in this country and then died here as well. So now I have a stepdad Mr. Marco Brueschweiler my father's friend the one who comforts us at that time, and He's the new owner of M. GroupMag. Which originally owned by my father. The place where I was working now.

It never was clear to me what my real father last words are before he died. But now I get it, "Get it back." So I found out that my father knew his business will fall into someone else hand. And so as her wife. And so as her daughter. But he didn't lose me, cause for me his my only father and nothing would change, I also didn't agree to change my last name. Even if my stepdad pushes me to do it.

Why did I came back here in Korea? After being successful with my life in Thailand. I already built a name there and now I was working here at the company of my stepdad, why? it's simple I was here because I have to fulfill my father's last words to me. Even if Mr. Marco spoiled me, with everything as well as my mom. I know they were just guilty of something.