Chapter 34: Visitor

Rosé Pov.

I took a taxi going here, to avoid getting followed by these sneaky paparazzi, gosh I don't even know we've been followed by one last night. And even have pictures took at that time.

I also wore a hoodie and a cup, not to get noticed, and even tied my hair up. I know there is still a possibility getting caught, and this is too risky. But I need to talk to unnie.

I glanced at my phone to check the time, it's only been 20mins and I know this is a bit far from our building, but I'm here getting impatient already. Now tapping my toes at the ground and sighing deeply as I let the time passed by.

"Haist..why am I even here? If I see her, what am I going say?", I mumbled softly, looking straight at the ground.

Did unnie did that for me? Did she let everyone know she was dating a guy to avert their attention away from me?

"Is she saving my image? Haist..", I sigh as pout my lips feeling all guilty.

Beep!

"AAAh!", I screamed, jumping in surpised. Holding my chest, my heart beating so fast.

"Yah! why do you have to do that!?", I yelled looking at unnie, going out of her car walking in haste towards me.

She looked serious and didn't answer me as she grab my wrist, now dragging me towards her house.

"W-Wait-", I was going to protest but unnie's hand gripped tight on my wrist, and didn't let me speak.

As soon as we got inside her house unnie slammed the door closed, making me jolt up in surprised, is she mad?

"What are you thinking? why did you came here? what if someone saw us again?", Jisoo said her voice was deep and she was looking mad at me right now.

"Are you mad at me unnie?", I said, and pursed my lips trying not to cry. Just thinking that unnie is mad at me is making me want to cry.

"No. No. I'm not.", Jisoo said flatly. Her face was just straight.

That's it, she's really mad at me. My eyes begun to water, I went down covering my head hugging my knees as I started to cry.

"I'm sorry unnie~ I'm so sorry, It's all my fault~", I exclaimed while sobbing on my knees. She's maybe mad at me because I got her involve in such scandal.

"Rosé-ah..", I heard her mumble my name in much softer voice. But I couldn't lift my head and look at her, as I felt so embarassed right now.

"I know you are mad at me. I'm really sorry unnie~, I'm such a bad person, I shouldn't have involve you in my messy life. I am so sorry~", I said and continued crying, all unnie did was listen to all my problems and stayed at my side as I cope up with it. But in return I just gave her problems, the thing we did last night, and this stupid news this morning.

"I'm not mad because I got involve on that news with you, if that's what you are thinking.", Jisoo unnie said, her voice was like a few inches away from me. I did stopped crying and slowly lift my head, just to get welcome by unnie's warm eyes and her lovely smile.

"I'm mad because you are putting yourself in such a risk." Jisoo unnie paused and avert her eyes off me.

"I'm worried about you.", She added softly while trying to avoid my gaze.

............

Just then, I felt so happy. I couldn't explained in words how happy I am to hear those words. Knowing that she cared this much for me. And she wasn't mad at me. But why does my heart beating so loud right now, and I felt like my cheeks are burning?