Chapter 8: Touch

Jennie Pov.

It's been a week passed since the incident. And she did what she promised me, we're at the same place but it seems like we're countries apart, she never initiate a conversation, nor took a glance at me.

Whenever she arrived she always open the fog lights on her office so no one would see what's inside that room. Everyone was asking why the CMO was casting herself out, they were saying she's not accomadating at all, they admit that she was good at business but her personality was bad. And all I can do was listen and felt something heavy in my chest. Whenever there are meetings and everyone has to attend. She tried hard not to look at me. She wasn't looking at me, but I was looking at her. I always took a glance at her, and everytime I see her I feel like I'm going to cry.

What is wrong with me?, why am I not happy that she's ignoring me?

"Unnie!", Mina said as she waved her hands in front of me. I forgot we're at the cafeteria. Am I spacing out again?

"Was the food that bad?", Mina asked furrowing her brow. I shakes my head in response. And glanced at my food.

"Hmm? But you never finished your food everytime?", Mina said scratching her head.

"You've been like that for a week now noona?", Jungkook asked while munching on his food. And I just shrug in response.

"You know what? You're acting like our CMO, she was always at her office, and I bet she does not eat as well.", Jimin said while stabbing some pork on his plate. And I stopped as I heard him, talking about her.

"I noticed it as well, and have you seen her eyes everytime we have a meeting? It look so sad. She looks so exhausted, I bet it was really hard to be a CMO.", Jungkook added.

Then I remember how her eyes was like..

But it was never that bad, cause she still looks good even if she looks exhausted

I smirk as I realize what did I just said. This is crazy.

"Yah. Jennie? What are you smirking? Mind sharing us?, Taehyung here was curious as well.", Jimin said as he tap Taehyung's shoulder. Taehyung immidiately smack him.

"No, don't listen to this guy.", Taehyung said looking at me and waving his hand in defense.

I'm not planning to tell it either, what will I say? That I find that arrogant woman still looking good even when exhausted. Urghh.. I'm the one whose crazy here.

I just smile at them in response. And continue eating.

-----------------------

Rosé Pov.

She's been avoiding me for a week now, and I can't stand it anymore. I don't care if she gets mad to me or not. I already missed her so much. And I am going to see her.