Chapter 30: Runaway

At the bar counter.

"Rosé-ah?", Jisoo mumble as she saw Rosé drunked her 6th glass of scotch in one go.

"Hmm? wae? c'mon unnie don't look at me like that~", Rosé mumbled pointing at Jisoo's face, while smiling.

Jisoo has to avert her eyes off the latter, as the girl was gazing at her in a dufferent way. Making her feel something that she wasn't supposed to feel.

"By the way? why are you crying after you went out of that shop?", Jisoo asked not looking at Rosé, rather at her glass of vodka instead.

"Oh you mean a while ago?, ow I remembered~", Rosé paused and chuckled a bit, which made Jisoo look at her with confusion.

"I saw that girl wearing an engagement ring~ it was so beautiful Lisa really has a taste~", Rosé said with a sly smirk, while softly shaking her head.

Jisoo went silent and watched the girl beside her smiling yet she knows how much it hurts her.

Rosé took another glass of scotch on her hand. And straightly drunked it.

"I'm sorry..", Jisoo said gripping her hold on the glass that she was holding, Jisoo furrowed her brow as she felt her heart begun to feel heavy, she thought that it might be because she just felt pity with the girl beside her. Or was it something else.

"Hahaha! unnie~ do feel sorry for me? I see~ I guessed I really look pathetic now?", Rosé laughed and all smiling as she shakes her head in amusement.

Jisoo immediately panicked when she heard what Rosé said, cause Rosé just misinterpreted her.

"Ani!, aniya you're not looking pathetic Rosé-ah, please don't say that.", Jisoo exclaimed shaking her hands in defense.

"Hahaha! you are so cute when you're flustered unnie, c'mon I was just joking.", Rosé laughed out loud and giving few slaps on Jisoo's arm, which made the latter's eyes grew bigger.

'That's not even sounds like a joke?', Jisoo said on her thoughts while watching the girl laughing shamelessly.

"Oh hehe, I think this alcohol drink is a bit hard?", Jisoo said while trying to get the glass of scotch that was newly serve for Rosé away from the girl. But Rosé saw it, giving Jisoo a glare as she stops the latter's hand by holding it tight.

"Not so fast Unnie~ if you want this go get yours, aish.", Rosé said as she grabbed the drink form Jisoo's hold and immediately drunked it. Living Jisoo speechless and gawking in amusement.

'Ok she's drunk? she really is.', Jisoo facepalmed herself as she heave a sigh looking at the girl beside her smiling and looking at her with halflidded eyes.

"Unnie~", Rosé called Jisoo's attention which the latter gave her turning her head to her side.

"I'm just. curious~have you ever been inlove?", Rosé asked that caught Jisoo off guard.

"Ofcourse.", Jisoo answered and lowered her head looking at the glass on her hand. And took a sip on it.

"Oww~ So whose the lucky guy then?", Rosé asked teasingly. But Jisoo pursed her lip tight, and looked at Rosé straight on the eyes.

"Hmm, girl. It's a girl. Not a guy.", Jisoo mumbled not breaking their eye contact.

Rosé felt her throat get dry, she was feeling the alcohol hitting her. But was sober enough to hear what Jisoo has said, she didn't averted her gazed off at the eyes in front of her and having this urge to look at the latter's lip. But she don't know why she was acting this weird.