Chapter 52: Enough

Minutes before Lisa came..

Jennie Pov.

I was talking to my mom the whole day, and I found out that she took care of me for the past 4 years that I was sleeping. She was bailed by my fianceé, Lisa. And got out of jail in no time. She said, that a tall and beautiful handsome girl went to visit her. There she found out what happened to me, she was shocked and mad of herself when she found out about me. And I could see that she really did regret it, when I look at her eyes. He said Lisa was blaming herself of what happenef to me because of her illness, when my mother talked about her, I felt something..how can I explain it? I don't remember her at all, but I felt my heart getting crumpled painfully when mom talk about her. I feel sorry for her, I was curious what kind of person she is when my mom talk a lot about her.

Mom shows me a lot of pictures of her in my room, in every occasions. She was there, by the way she doesn't look bad at all. Actually she looks good? She looks very attractive, but I can't seem to imagine myself with a girl? I'm straight, and I like someone else.

And what shocks me the most is.. I was engaged with her? That means, she asked me to marry her and I said yes? What's got into me?

I don't remember a single thing about her, even I looked at her pictures. I don't feel attracted to her. She's a total stranger to me, but how am I gonna deal with it? The ring on my hand, was an evidence that I was engaged, and it wasn't just a prank. That my family would pull on me, like who would even buy this expensive ring for a joke? We aren't rich.

"Mom..should I really have to marry her?", I asked my mother while she was busy massaging my feet.

"Huh?", Mom paused with what she was doing and lifted her head as she looked at me with narrowed eyes.

"My dear, I can't answer you. It's up to you. But I'm telling you, she was the best for you. Not because she was rich, but beause she was a good person. And she loves you so much.", Mom said, in a matter of fact tone. Wasn't that all good to be true? Can a person like that be real?

"If she was that perfect, Isn't she too much for me? I mean do I deserve her? What so special about me that she have to wait for me like that? 4 years is too long, how did she last that long?", I asked with a furrowed brow, because I really don't get why. I felt like I owe her a lot. Will that be the reason that I have to marry someone?

"Ask her that Jennie, you can ask her everything you want to know.", Mom said smiling at me, while she continued with the massages she was giving me.

"Where is she by the way?", I asked curiously.

"She's in Japan right now. She's a businesswoman, she had to go there for work. Why? Do you want to see her personally?", Mom stop again, and look at me with a wide smile. Looking excited with my question? Now this is really making me curious, why my mother and even my sisters was smiling like this everytime they talk about her.

"No? I was just curious, it doesn't mean anything. It's not like what you're thingking mom.", I said while shaking my head in defense. Because she seems having a different idea right now.

When suddenly I heard my sister Dahyun, and this familiar voice coming outside my room.

"Do we have a visitor?", I asked with a furrowed brow.

My mom, turned her head looking at the door of my room, and listening with all ears. And after she heard it her eyes went wide open, looking really surprised.

"It's Lisa. She's here? But she was in Japan, don't tell me she traveled back this urgent to see you? Oh my..", My mom said and smiled at me, pursing her lip tight getting all giddy, like a highschool girl.