Apology

First I want everyone to know I'm an artist. I kinda think differently in some aspects. I want everyone to know first why I wrote unexpected night with this kind of plot. And whatever I say now will be used against me so I'm prepared. And I will welcome them, first reason I wanted my next story to be different with my previous one, my beautiful agasshi is like the pink side and this one is the black side. Then second I also want something different from all the tragic stories I've read. I wanted it to be unique, I want my ff to differ with those natural type of love story. But I never actually thought of how sensitive others could be, and I'm sorry for those who get offended.

But honestly I write smut and I write it on details but when you look at that sensitive chap that they are complaining? I made it all vague, and open ended because I really didn't mean it that way. And last reason I just want my readers to read between lines. That not everything they saw or hear was the truth. There are always something behind it, like when you see someone smile ofcourse the first thing that will go on your mind is she's happy. But was she really happy? When I wrote this ff I clearly saw two types of person. One that will believe what they saw and hear using only their eyes, ears and then blabber with their mouth, and one that will look much deeper and use their heart and brain at the same time.

I want to clarify, I am not romanticizing rape. Not because it was written that way and made you think that way is I supported rape. But no, I'm against it. If I have to apologize for something, then I wiIl. I apologized for using rape subject on my ff. I mean no harm guys. I'm sorry for those who was offended by it. I am not perfect I make mistakes as well.

I'm not gonna answer more negative comments. But you are all welcome to comment.