Chapter 22: Flowers

Jennie's Room.

Jennie Pov.

10:00pm

"Done.", I said as I finished listing up our budget for the week on my notebook. And hide on my drawer.

"Now, I just need to find a new part time job. Since I said to Lisa that I won't be doing that replacement driver thing.", I sigh as I got up from my desk.

Ring~ Ring~

But before I went to my bed, my phone rang. So I took it from my desk to check whose calling at this hour.

And to my surprise I saw Lisa's id on it, so without thinking twice I answered it.

"Lisa?", I smiled as I mumble her name.

"Hi, did I wake you up? I know it's late you might be sleeping already." She said, and I was biting my lip supressing my smile.

"No you didn't wake me up. I am not yet sleeping.", I said as I walked over my bed and sat down.

"Why aren't asleep then?"

"Hmm, just doing some routine I guessed. How about you? how was the dinner then?", I said while tapping my foot on the floor. And fidgeting on my nails.

"It was ok. Nothing much happened, just greet my mom and then talked about things we missed having, while we're apart.", Lisa said but I heard a small sigh.

"Can I see you?, can you just look at your window for a minute?", She said that made my brow arched. What does she mean by that? , don't tell me she-

I quickly got up from my bed, and walked hastely towards my window to check if my guts was right.

"Oh my God? She's here!", I exclaimed and panic as I saw her car outside the building.

"Uh Jennie? you know I can hear you right?" she said, and I just covered ny mouth instantly cause I forgot that I was still on the phone with her.

"What are you doing here? at this hour?", I asked still in shock.

"I want to give you something. Can you go down?"

"Hmm? ok sure. Just wait for me. I'll hanged up now.", I said and dropped the call.

I quickly grab a jacket on my cabinet. Then fixed my hair a little on the mirror. Aish should I put a little lip balm?

"I think I should", I said and applied some tinted lip balm on my lips, so I won't look like a zombie when I faced her. After I fixed my self I quickly dashed out of our house. And went down as fast as I could.

As I went outside, Lisa then went down on her car holding something on her back. While smiling to me from ear to ear.

I quickly run towards her smiling as well as I stopped in front of her.

"Here.", Lisa then handed in front of me a bouquet of pink and white roses. It was so beautiful, that my eyes went bigger as I saw it, and left me gawking in suprised.

And I really can't believe Lisa will be giving me flowers late at night. That I quickly bit my lip trying hard not to laugh. She really is weird at times but in a good way, and I can't seem to find words how to describe her. But I love this weird side of her a lot.

"Thank you.", I said and gladly took the flower from her hand.

"You really did suprised me.", I said and chuckled.

"Did you like it?", She asked smiling wide at me. I gave her a quick nod in response making her smile more.

"But what was this for? was there any occasion?", I asked tilting my head looking at her with arched brow.