Chapter 29: Phone call

Jennie Pov.

As soon as I saw her, all I wanted to do is leave the place. But Seulgi held my arm as I tried to get up.

"Unnie, you look like you're about leave?", Rosé said with that smug look on her face. Oh God, I really can't believe that behind this angelic face is nothing but an evil witch. Aish.

"Oh please down unnie, I'm not here for any kind of war with you.", Rosé said and stopped me from getting up as well. I raised my brow on her, going back to my place and sat again.

"Why is she here?", I turned my head on Seulgi, asking her and forgetting about Rosé on purpose. I still hate her, on what she did to me. She just told Lisa about my secret after eavesdropping on me and Mina.

"Ow, I came here because you needed some answers right? Correct me if I'm wrong.", Rosé didn't let Seulgi answer and answered my question by herself.

----------------

"I'm sorry Jennie, I told her about what you said. About Lisa, Rosé here knows Lisa more than I do. So she might know something about it.", Seulgi said softly as she bit her lip looking nervous with the atmosphere around the two girls. Which is now having a staring contest.

"So you have seen it with your own eyes?, how Lisa suddenly blubbering something about hearing things that you didn't hear. Have you seen her also seeing things that you didn't see?", Rosé asked monotonely, which made Jennie flinched on her seat. Cause she just remember when Lisa suddenly stopped driving and telling her she saw someone passing by in front of them, which she didn't see anyone. And when Lisa said someone at the parking ground tried to strangle her. Which she also didn't find a single person beside the two of them.

Jennie clenched her hands tight underneath the table, cause right now all she felt was getting worried for the person she love.

"She has mental problem unnie. Lisa suffered from a Psychotic Depression months after her dad passed away.", Rosé bluntly said. Still showing no signs of emotion and just watching Jennie took all the information that she was giving.

"What!?, why didn't I knew about that!?", Seulgi exclaimed, furrowing her brow with all the revelations that she was hearing from Lisa's bestfriend.

While Jennie just kept her silence, and looking straight at the top of their table.

"Ofcourse, you wouldn't know about it. Cause she was cured before you met her, she went on several medication and counseling for a year. And regained back her normal self, but the pain she felt remains and cost her to be aloof. And hate the existence of love itself. And that's the only thing you knew. But no one of you knows what she's been through. How much she suffered with that delusions.", Rosé answered Seulgi, but her eyes was darted on Jennie.

Jennie could only closed her eyes. And breath heavily with each word that comes out from Rosé's mouth.

"Unnie, have you ever asked yourself why she suddenly acting weird like that?", Rosé directed her question on Jennie.

"Ofcourse I did. What do you intend to tell me?", Jennie furrowed her brow as she heard Rosé's question. Wondering why would Rosé asked something that is obvious.

Rosé smirked and shakes her head looking amused. Which made Jennie's brow raised and huffed in disbelief.

"Unnie, have you forgotten? Lisa fell inlove with you?, don't you get it?", Rosé with a smug look on her face made Seulgi and Jennie extremely confused.

"Hey, Rosé. What's that gonna do with Lisa having delusions?", Seulgi asked.

"It has something to do with Lisa getting crazy. And it's all because of this girl.", Rosé now glaring at Jennie, and looking so mad.