Chapter 9: Feelings

Lisa Pov.

I didn't want to stop, she didn't want to stop. She didn't pushed me away right?, I didn't violated her this time?, she wants it too. I could see it in her eyes.

"Lice?", Rosé stopped on her pace. And blocked my way, this made me snap out of my thoughts.

"Who is she?", Rosé said crossing her arms and raising her brow on me.

"Who?", I asked innocently.

"Don't play dumb. Who was that girl that you chased earlier?", Rosé asked now looking at me with half lidded eyes.

"She's an employee here Rosé.", I answered uninterestedly. This made Rosé huffed in annoyance. And took a step towards me.

"She brought you a sandwich didn't you know that?, Did you asked her to buy it? Or she did it on her own?", Rosé said looking directly onto my eyes. This made me heave a deep sigh and put both of my arms on my waist looking back at her with furrowed brow.

"Stop asking me, you.are.not.my girlfriend. I don't have to report every single thing about me, to you.", I said and started to walked passed through her.

But before I could passed through her Rosé stopped me by wrapping both her arm on my torso. Hugging me.

"I'm sorry~ I'm sorry please don't get mad at me Lice.", She said as she burried her head on my neck.

"I'm not mad.", I said flatly not looking at her.

"Yes you are, I'm sorry I was just jealous. I know I don't have the right to get jealous but I can't help it Lice.", Rosé mumbles softly at my neck. And still hugging me, God my heart was still beating fast because of what I did earlier. Having this kind of proximity with someone, is getting on my nerves. Rosé was breathing on my neck, and it's making my thoughts filled with lust.

Yes we have this kind of relationship, simply known as friends with benefits, it was just pure lust and never did we talked about love. But then she confessed to me that she loves me about a week ago?. And you know how much I hated that word. I told her to stopped whatever she is feeling for me, and I thought it was clear. And now she's here again, in front of me.

I don't think fucking her now is a good idea, now that I know she has feelings for me. I should stop doing it with her, I don't want her to expect something from me. She will only get hurt.

I bit my lip as felt her blows airs on my ears. Fuck, Lisa control your hormones ~ don't get swayed. Aish dammit this is all because of that woman.

"Stop Rosé, not here.", I mumble breathlessly.

"Then let's do it somewhere?", She said now looking at me with that eyes full of lust.

"No. We are not doing it. Go back." I said getting her hands off me and continue walking back to my office.

---------------------

Rosé Pov.

I can't believe she refused doing it. I know she never felt anything for me. Yet I'm giving her all of me, but how much stupid can I be just for her? I'll be a damn liar if I say it doesn't hurt. When it does, it was hurting me so bad. What else do I need to do for her to look at me?

Like the way she look at that girl earlier. I'm not blind, I could see what's going on with her even without asking. What so special about that girl that she caught my Lisa's attention?

"I won't let her take Lisa away from me.", I said as I clenched my hands. Lisa is mine, she's mine alone.

----------------------