Chapter 48: Everything

Morning.

Rosé Pov.

We gave Lisa a medicine, for her to get back to her senses. And it did work for the meantime. But Ms. Joohyun said, that her mind wasn't stable specially now that she is suffering from depression because of what happened to Jennie.

Now that Lisa woke up, and finally seeing us. I felt relieve, but I wished she'll stay at her sane for good. My poor friend doesn't deserve to suffer like this. This is just too much.

"Rosé, please let me see Jennie? Please tell me where is she.", Lisa mumbled pleading at me, squeezing my arms unconsciously. I could feel the tense in her voice, while her hands was so cold, she's anxious.

Her eyes was already glistening in tears. And it breaks my heart, witnessing again the same state she's been into when her father left them.

I wanted to tell her where Jennie is, but I don't know if it's ok? cause I don't want to cause her another break down. So I turned my head on Ms. Joohyun's direction trying to ask if it's ok, Ms. Joohyun saw me looking at her and she probably sensed the questions I had in my eyes as she nods, indicating that it's ok.

"I'll bring you to her. I know Lisa, I know you need to see her.", I said and held Lisa's wrist tugging it and pulling her to follow me.

"Auntie, is it ok?", I stopped in front of Mrs. Bruschweiler asking her permission first, since I know how worried she is for her daughter.

--------------

"Of course Rosé sweetie, go on. Go see her Lisa. Jennie sure is waiting for you.", Mrs. Bruschweiler mumbled softly and caressed Lisa's cheek with her thumb, and looking at her daughter's eyes lovingly. Lisa was taken aback, as her heart beats frantically when the thoughts of Jennie's situation flashed back on her.

"Mom..I'm so sorry for worrying you.", Lisa mumbled softly and suddenly pulled her mom into a tight hug, which surprised the latter, not expecting her daughter to show affection to her after all these years of being distant to her. It was a shock as well to Rosé because she knows Lisa didn't have a good relation to her mother ever since her father's incident, it was like Lisa was so different after she wakes up.

Mrs. Bruschweiler was stunned for seconds unable to catch on what's happening to her daughter, but before Lisa pulled away from the hug.

"It's ok sweetie, please be alright. For her.", Mrs. Bruschweiler whispered on Lisa's ear as she tapped Lisa's back in comfort.

Lisa parted from the hug, and gave her mother a nod. Smiling bittersweetly, while smudging her face and wiping her tears dry. Before stepping back and tugging Rosé's hand, pulling her bestfriend towards the door.

------------

After Lisa and Rosé left.

"You're daughter seems like a good person. And so inlove.", Ms. Joohyun said pursing her lip as she fixed her eye glasses. And slightly smile at the mother.

"Lisa is a sweet and a very loving daughter, she always is, but I took it for granted. How I wish I could turn back time and been the mother that she deserves.", Mrs. Bruschweiler said, as she took a deep sigh. Brushing her arms as she remembered how she mistreated her daughter when her husband started to behave like a crazy person. Resulting them always arguing every single day. And it affected her relationship with her only daughter. Which she always been regretting then until now, but it was too late because Lisa has became aloof after her husband died.

"Hmm, I get that we're all gonna came to that point that we feel regretful and wishing we could turn back time. But if we can control time then mistakes would never exist, or it will but we are too cool with it and ignore it until we get ourselves satisfied. We might just abuse time and probably be repeating the same mistakes over and over, so maybe that's why no one can control it there's no rewind, there's no pass forward we can only play it continuously, and I bet that is for our own good." Ms. Joohyun paused. And sigh as she started to walk towards Mrs. Brushweiler.