Chapter 18: [TW]Flashback

Jennie Pov.

Inside the car.

Lisa fetched me again this morning. And I'm curious, she kept glancing on me the whole ride. It's not that I complain but I felt like her stares was full of questions.

And right after we managed to drop off my sisters. She handed me something.

"What is this?", I asked confusedly.

"Those are vitamins, and pain relievers.", Lisa said flatly and started the engine. Droving off again.

"Why would you gave me these?", I asked as I took a peek inside the paper bag. And I found 4 bottles of vitamin, 1 box of pain reliever plasters which are specially for muscle pain.

"There's a lot of them? Are you planning to overdose me? Hahaha.", I said teasing her.

"No, of course not. I bought 4 for each of you and your sisters, they should take vitamins as well that's very important. Just took the vitamin atleast once a day. And those muscle pain reliever patches, when you feel sore somewhere. ", Lisa said while pointing at the bottles in my hand while driving.

"Wow, you are so thoughtful. And I really do appreciate it a lot Lisa. But you see, you didn't have to do this for me. I'm ok, I'm healthy-", Lisa stopped me from talking by placing her finger on my mouth shutting me up a bit hard, which startled me.

"Jennie, I swear if you say another word. I will fucking kiss you!", Lisa said now glaring at me. Is that even a threat? I just smile looking at her.

"Why are you smiling?", She said looking at me with confused eyes.

"Nothing. Oops, thats a word will that be counted?", I said and covered my mouth and smiling sheepishly.

Lisa without any second thoughts pulled the car over in a haste. And my heart almost jump out in suprised because of the sudden break.

Lisa then unbuckled her seatbelt in a rush.

"Wait, what are you doing?", I said in panic, looking at her with wide eyes.

Lisa didn't reply and went down of her car. And walking over to my side, I just watched her with confused looks.

She quickly opened the door on the shotgun seat where I was seating.

"Lisa?", I mumbled while looking at her face. She didn't looked back at me and instead she unbuckled my seatbelt and guide me down from the car.

"I can't do this to you properly inside the car. But I've wanting to do this to you from the moment I saw you this morning.", Lisa said while looking at me straight on the eyes.

Then after, she suddenly pulled me and wrapped her arms around my shoulder and burying her head on my neck. Hugging me tight, like she never had done this before. I don't know what's happening to her, but she seems so concerned about me. And It's so overwhelming, do I even deserve this person when all I did was lie to her?

Jennie's Flashback.

The unexpected night..

"Is this what you want?, do you want me that bad?! Fine I'll give you what you want!", She said and my eyes went wide. As I felt her lips pressed on mine. She- she just kissed me on the lips! She fucking stole my first kissed!

"Uhm! Uhm!", I was struggling to get her body off me but she was so heavy. She was pinning me with all her weight. Then I felt her tongue on my lips trying to get my mouth open.

I scrunches my eyes close and writhing small cries beneath her. Please stop.. I'm getting out of air, that I didn't have a choice but to open my mouth. And soon as I opened it she darted her tongue inside my mouth.