Chapter 26: Hoodie

Jennie Pov.

"Will you marry me?"

Did I heard it right? Wait, she just asked me to be her girlfriend last night, now she was asking me to marry her? Isn't it too fast?

I don't know what to answer, I love her, I love Lisa but she was still a stranger to me. I wanted to know her more, cause I feel like I just know 10 percent of her life which happened that her friend told me about. She doesn't even opened it up to me herself.

But if I didn't accept it, I might lose her.

Because of that arrange marriage with Rosè.

And I don't want to lose her.

I'm not going to give her to someone else.

I don't care if I do not know her that much, It's Lisa and I'm willing to take any risk just for her.

So I answered her.

"Yes.", I mumble softly. Lisa was looking at me blankly. Maybe she never expected me to answer her with yes?

"Yes? Y-you m-mean you're ok w-with marrying me?", Lisa asked and stuttered. Which I find it really cute.

"Yes, I'm ok. I know we aren't that long cause basically we just been officially in a relationship just last night?And we both do not know each other that much. But I trust you Lisa, I know you're a good person. But..", I paused. And inhaled and breath out before I continue. Lisa didn't avert her eyes off me and waited for me to continue, while holding my hands.

"But please, I want you to trust me too.", I said and smiled to her. It's all I'm asking, cause it seems like there are things that she was afraid of telling me, things that she doubt that I could understand.

"I do, I trust you. Infact, you're the only person I trust.", Lisa smile and lifted my hand and positioned the ring infront of my finger.

"And I won't make you regret that you said yes to me.", Lisa then slid the ring on my finger. And kissed the back of my hand.

"I love you.", Lisa said cupping my cheek and stared at me lovingly. Before she leaned her head towards me. And captured my lips, kissing me slowly while we both closed our eyes.

-----------------------

Lisa Pov.

"Did you guys have fun?", I asked as I looked at Jennie's siblings seating at the back seat.

"Yes! it was really fun oppa! How about you and unnie?", Nayeon asked smirking and eyeing me and Jennie. My eyes widen in shocked as I gripped tight on the wheels. What was that question?

"Me and your unnie? Ow we also enjoyed riding the bike.", I said and gulped. Did I answered it normally? But then Jennie nudge me on the side, eyeing me with disbelief.

"What?", I asked looking at her with confusion.

"I wasn't referring on the bike oppa? I only saw both of you ride the bike once.", Nayeon snorted. That almost got me choking.

"Yah! What was you referring then?", Jennie asked with furrowed brow.

"On the tent. Unnie was referring on the tent, hahaha.", Jihyo blurted out and chuckled along with Nayeon. What? Yes we are just in the tent, but we didn't do something there? wait..

Did they saw us kissing earlier? I admit the kiss was kind of long. But I really tried my best to control my hormones out there?

"Yah! you two! stop asking and just sleep!", Jennie shouted and mocking a smack on them. But her face was getting red, ow I see..