Chapter 20: Confessed

Jennie Pov.

"That I- Fucking!"

"Love you!"

My heart started to skip a beat when I heard it. And it didn't took seconds when a tear started to fall down from my eyes.

"Did you fucking heard it?!", Lisa said as she stopped in front of me. And I was so caught up at moment and only stared at her. While my tears kept from falling. You don't know how much I wanted to hear that from you Lisa.

I feel the same way with you as well. I love you too..

"I love you Jennie Kim, I fucking love you..", Lisa pointing at me, Looking at me with furrowed brow and smiling while her friend was helping her to stand up properly. I quickly brought my hands covering my mouth, my lips pursed trying my best not to burst out crying.

"But you hurted me..and I'm sow stupiiid! Cozz even if you did what you did? I still fucking love you.", Lisa said cupping my face looking at me with tender eyes before she..

Blag~

"Lisa!"

"Mon amie!"

Lisa stumbled on the ground.

----------------

"What happened to her?", Jennie asked worriedly as she went over Lisa's side and cupping the girl's face.

"Don't worry she just fell asleep. We have to get her home, She's too drunk. Aish.", Seulgi said as she pulled Lisa's arm and rested it on her shoulder, while Jennie get Lisa's other arm on her shoulder as well, while her hands encircled on Lisa's waist. The two then drag the drunk girl towards the exit.

"What happened here?", Jeongyeon asked as she saw them going outside the bar.

"She fell asleep. Will get her to her unit now. This woman needs to get baby sitted. aish.", Seulgi said hissing as she carried Lisa together with Jennie.

"I'll go drive Lisa's car then, cause apparently it only has two seats, so go use your car instead." Jeongyeon said to Seulgi.

"Oh hi sorry for being rude, I'm Jeongyeon by the way, are you perhaps Ms. Kim?", Jeongyeon asked while she walked with them going outside. Jennie nods and gave a her a weak smile response.

Seulgi and Jennie carried Lisa inside Seulgi's car while Jeongyeon will drive Lisa's car. Jennie and Lisa sat at the back seat, having Seulgi to drive.

Inside Seulgi's Car.

"Aish, that brat. She really did go overboard. She went early at the bar and asked me to meet her there as well, I don't know what to do with her anymore, I've been trying my best to stop her from drinking too much. But that kid was so stubborn.", Seulgi said while she was busy looking at the road.

While Jennie on the back side was busy staring at Lisa's face the whole ride. Lisa was lying on it's back and her head was rested on Jennie's lap.

"About what Lisa said..", Jennie mumbled softly. As she remember what Lisa said before she passed out.

"I was also surprised. About that..and if I'm not mistaken a drunk person are more likely to tell the truth when intoxicated. But..", Seulgi said and looked at Jennie's reflection on the front mirror.

------------------

Jennie Pov.

"But Lisa was different, she never does said it to anyone, she hated that word so much. And it was the first time I ever heard her say that word 'Love' coming from her own mouth.", Seulgi said and emphasized the word love, and kind of noticed it too I never heard Lisa said that word, even a simple I love this or I love that. And it was always been fill in blank when she expresses something to me. But why would she hate it?