Chapter 45: Unexpectedly

Evening.
6pm.

At KTX Busan station.

"I'm sorry unnie, we had to go back this soon.", Rosé said and squeezes Jisoo's arm with both her hands, tilting her head a bit to check on Jisoo. Both of them waiting for the train to arrive.

"You don't have to apologize, I should be the one saying sorry for dragging you here with me, I didn't know you and your friend had a really big problem.", Jisoo said looking up to give an assurance smile at the girl, and gently tapped Rosé hand on her arm.

"No unnie, I really wanted to go with you. And based on what I saw, Jennie unnie could take care of Lisa well. She doesn't even wanna take her eyes off on my bestfriend. They're so inlove with each other.", Rosé mumbled, smiling a bit as she remembered the look in both Lisa and Jennie's face. Both worrying with each other so much. But then Rosé bit her lip, thinking if it was really a good idea for Lisa to take that treatment. But eventually, the doctors has the last say about that matter. If Lisa can overcome her depression by just taking a simple theraphy and medicines then it's much better. But if Lisa's condition was the same as her father, then they do not have a choice. Doctors would suggest the treatment by themselves. Rosé's thought 'it was just a year or two to sacrifice then everything after that treatment will be back to normal, they can be together again.'

"It's here. Let's go Rosé-ah.", Jisoo said as she tugged Rosé's arm, the sound of the train arriving was loud that brought Rosé back to her senses. Looking a bit startled, but let Jisoo drag her inside.

Both find their seats, and silently sat themselves. They would arrived in Seoul late at night, but probably enough time for Rosé to talk to Lisa and Jennie about her suggestion.

----------------

At Lisa's office.

Jennie Pov.

I tried to ignore what Lisa's sarcastic remark a while ago, but it really made me feel anxious. Is she thinking that Seulgi's intention of bringing me a pair of clothes to change into, has a meaning? Her friend was really nice to even brought me this, it made me realized how precious their friendship are. Seulgi really does care about her, and knew her very well. I didn't even mention to her the reason why me and Lisa was stuck here. But I was surprised that she knew the reason? I think Lisa is really into this kind of things, I wonder how many girls she's been with?

But I shouldn't have think of that now. Because right now I felt really guilty and embarrassed to her friend that went here to help us, but was treated like that. But Seulgi just gave me a pursed her lip curving it a little upward, it was like giving me an assurance that she's fine. And there's nothing to worry about, maybe she saw the concern in my eyes. I hope she really is fine.

We talked and laughed for hours, but sometimes Lisa was unable to control her boldness, and forgetting where we our. She's too drunk to even remember where she is right now. She was asking Seulgi, about her friend's whereabouts these past few days, talk about business and sometimes joke around about girls, I am not jealous at all but my ears hurt. Seulgi sometimes glance at me when Lisa mentioned some other girl's name. And she tried changing the topic as much as possible, and I really appreciate that.

I didn't drink a single glass of alcohol, cause I know Lisa would need me. Seulgi seems not drinking that much too, and I'm glad that she's not because I can't carry Lisa alone. I glanced at the wall clock hanging at Lisa's office, It's already 6:00pm, workhours is over. Mina and others probably went home already. It's safe for me and Lisa to go out of her office now.

But I have to change my blouse first, lucky Lisa have her own rest room in here. It's like a hotel suite, rather than an office. Her couch was so big, and she can even sleep on here actually, she has a kitchen counter and her own refrigerator too, it's really convenient maybe that's why she can stay here the whole day without going out. I wonder why it was built this way?