Chapter 63: Flashes

One week passed.

In their room.

"Uhm~", Jennie moaned, as Lisa peppered her small kisses along her bare shoulder up to her neck. While spooning her body. Trying to wake her up. Jennie without opening her eyes, tilt her head and exposing more of her skin.

"Good morning..", Lisa whispered to her wife's ear and gently planting kisses on it, tightening her arms around the girl's waist, pulling it closer to her body. Jennie smiled and moved her rear and grinding herself on her wife's bare crotch. Earning a her a groan from the latter.

"Ow, you don't wanna do that..we'll get late.", Lisa mumbled at her back while nuzzling on her neck.

Jennie smirked and slowly turn around to face Lisa, and still not opening her eyes.

"But you still want it anyway.", Jennie uttered in raspy voice. Lisa's smile grew wide because her wife knew exactly what she wants. But then frown knowing that they have to go to work today. And it's already 7 in the morning, which is already late. And they have to be at the office at 8.

"You're right baby, but I can't, it's Monday. And this is the first day you will be going back to work? Aren't you excited? You'll see your friends.", Lisa said kissing Jennie's cheek one last time before getting up from their bed.

Jennie finally opened her eyes, and pouted when Lisa left her on the bed. And tried pulling herself up to lean on the headboard while watching her wife putting back her clothes.

Jennie bit her lower lip seeing all the visible scratches she gave on the girl. While Lisa on the otherhand was oblivious of what her wife is busy looking at, and waiting for Jennie to answer her question.

Lisa finished putting back her pajama, and noticed her wife being quite for a while, so she took a glance on the girl. Which is blankly staring at her.

"Hey? So you sleep with your eyes open now?", Lisa said jokingly, smiling and shaking her head in disbelief.

Jennie rolled her eyes and removed the blanket and proudly showing her nakedness, as she get up from the bed. Swaying her hips and walking towards Lisa.

-------

Lisa Pov.

This girl is so freaking gorgeous, guess I will never get used to it. Everyday waking up beside her always feels like it's the first time I ever saw her. My heart still beat fast everytime I see her.

She walked towards me, and it's like the time started slowing down again. I can't get enough of her. I really love this girl so much.

"You go get a shower, I will just make us something to dig in before we go to work." Jennie said while cupping my face gently, and giving me such a warm smile.

"I love you..", I mumbled softly, while staring straight to her eyes. She smiled happily, as she tiptoed towards me. And giving me peck on my lips.

"I love you too..", Jennie said when she pulled away. And showing me her gummy smile once again, and it's all I ever wanted to see. And I'm so glad I've waited...

----------

The couple finished up getting ready for their work, and when they were about to exit the house Lisa suddenly..

"By the way, I have a surprise for you.", Lisa said as she stopped in front of the doorway and turning around to face Jennie who was following behind her. Which startled the latter almost jumping out of surprise again.