Chapter 41: Tease

Reminder:

This chapter will have sensitive parts, and I want to remind the readers that this is just fictional. And I'm also not claiming that this is what exactly is happening to those who have mental problems, this is just fully my imagination.

- Authornim

-----------------------------------------------------------

Jennie Pov.

I walked fast, without looking back. But at every step I took, my heart becomes heavy. Until I couldn't almost walk.

I stopped, not minding where am I. I eventually fell on my knees feeling ao weak, and burried my head in between just to burst again from cryng.

"I hate you, i hate you i hate-- you...", I keep mumbling to myself, until I couldn't hear my own voice. And biting my lip just to stop myself from crying even more. But everytime I remember how she removed her ring in front of me. I started weeping in tears again. It hurts me so much.

The painful part is I know she only cares for me that's why she had to push me away. And the thought of her suffering more than I do now, was even more painful.

"God, why do you have to do this to us?", I exhailed, as I felt it so hard to breathe.

--------------

Lisa Pov.

It was past 10, when I stopped from crying. And stared blankly at nowhere.

I remembered how I promised her that I would never make her cry again. But it end up the way around. I always see her cry..and it's mainly because of me.

"I'm the worst."..I mumbled between my breath, ad I lifted my head and stare at my ceiling while leaning my back on the side of my bed.

I closed my eyes, and I felt another tear escaped at the side of eyes. Running down my cheeks. When will these tears going to stop. I am so tired.

I'm so tired. Jennie.

I've warned you.
But you didn't listen to me..

I told you my daughter..

You would only bring pain to her..

I heard his voice again..

"Appa.. what should I do then?", I asked him as I smiled bitterly. With my eyes still close.

"I'm so hurt right now appa. And I couldn't stop crying." I added. As I smudges the tears from my cheeks with my arm, wiping it dry. But another set of tears would come out again.

Do you want the pain to stop?

I think you know what to do..

You have one here in your room.

It would help you like it did to me.

Look at me, open your eyes..

He command me, and so I did. And when I opened my eyes I saw appa again. Looking at me with a straight face.

As he pointed to my drawer beside my bed. And I knew what he was asking me to do.

"Why would I do that appa?", I asked looking at the drawer.

Why not? Do you have other choice?

You love her but you can't be with her.

She loves you too, but she can't be with you.

And as long as you exist, she will get hurt.

He's right, it does make sense. I smiled as I agreed on him.