Video games

Ethan Dolan as Sam Pierce👆🏽

  I walk into Kyle's with Stella and Austin.
  "We're here!" I yell out as we make our way to his game/sitting room area where he usually sets things up when friends come over. There were already like 4 people here.
  "Hey!" Josh, and Lincoln say.
  "Wassup my dudes" I said dropping onto the bean bag chair.
  "Jo, you're more of a guy than I am" Austin says to me I laugh a shrug.
  "Maybe we switched rolls at birth" I mutter hr laughs.
  "Oh hey, you guys are here" Kyle and Caleb walk into the living room.
  "Yup" I nod. I saw that Eric and Tyler were playing call of duty. Older version but it was still the best. "I call next game!" I tell him they nod.
  "I actually never expected Stella to show up tonight" Caleb says.
  "We kind of forced her. Also...she wants to see Sam" I blurt our she pushes me with a scoff.
  "No way! It was fully forced" she mutters. "I'd prefer to stay away from...when boys will be boys situations" she mutters I laugh. Eric passed over his remote to me. So I'll be playing with Tyler.
  "We're pretty cool Stella jeez" Kyle says.
  "Kyle, we all know you like Jo, so shut it" She says and a whole bunch of "oohs" are heard. Austin laughs.
  "Shut up" he rolls his eyes. I press the buttons vigorously. Then there's a knock we hear from the upstairs door.
  "Probably Sam, he doesn't know to just walk in" Caleb says running upstairs to get it.

They come down soon after.
"Our new guest has arrived" Caleb says patting Sam's back.
"Stop" Sam tells him and I ho back a laugh.
"Caleb you can't touch everything" I tell him.
"Fuck off Josephine" he tells me and I scoff.
"That's not even my name" I mutter.
"It's not!?" He asks. I turn to him away from the game for a second gaping.
"You've known me, your whole life you idiot" I mutter.
  "Well" He shrugs.
  "Fuck off" I said continuing the game.
  "Josephine is such a bad name" Austin adds in I laugh.
  "I know" I nod.

  "FUCK!" Tyler yells once I won the game.
  "Haha! Suck me off" I sing song.
  "You don't have a dick" he responds.
  "Figure of speech ass" I nudge him he laughs.
  "Not really" he mutters.
  "Anyways. Who wants to play?" I asked looking around the room.
  "I will" Sam butts in. I raise an eyebrow.
  "You better be good, Jo is like great" Kyle says.
  "Yeah, Jo's great" Austin nods giving Kyle a look. "Bitch you're obsessed" he mutters under his breath. I throw a pillow at him he laughs Stella was on her phone.
  "Off your phone Stella don't be an annoying ass" I throw a pillow at her also.
  "Fine chill" She waves me off. Sam grabs the remote.
  "Good luck" I mutter.
  "I don't need it" he smirks. My lips part shook.
  "Cocky" I mutter.
  "I am" he nods I press play to a game.
  "We'll see about it after the game" I reply. He chuckles as we start.

My jaw drops as the game finishes.
  "It's a tie!?" I asked shook. I look over to Sam who had a smirk placed on his perfectly portioned lips.
  "No way!" Austin says squinting at the screen. He laughs. "BITCH!! YOU GOT A TIE!"
  "Oh my god shut the fuck up austin" I tell him he's still laughing. I flip him off.
  "I'm still cocky, I thought you told me to wait after the games done" Sam looks at me.
  "Oh shut the fuck up, I didn't know your ways it's only the first game" I tell him. "I needed time to learn your tricks."
  "Don't be salty Jo!" Josh butts in.
  "Josh, who's side are you on?" I asked him.
  "None" he laughs.
  "Yeah shut it!" I tell him he laughs more. Sam laughs.
  "I'm sure you've learned "my tricks" by now fight? Anther game?" He asks.
  "Obviously" I said.
  "Good luck" he replied with that sly smirk.
  "I don't need it" I copy him he laughs.
  "You actually might this time" he mutters as we start another game.

We played another and it was another tie. No way this guy was as good as me. I beat like everyone else in this room. So I made him play another and disappointment. I lost.

  "UMMMMMMMMMMMM!" Caleb gets close to the screen with everyone else's. I groan covering my face. "No. Fucking. Way" Kyle says.
  "Shut up" I groan out.
  "So I'm assuming this is a first?" Sam's voice rings through my ears.
  "Very first. She's beat all of us" Tyler says.
  "Awe, So I'm your first for this" he grins. I throw a pillow at him but he dodges it easily. Of course he can even do that.
  "You're the new kid, I let you off easy for that" I lie he scoffs.
  "Doesn't seem like it. Since we tied in the first two" he replied. I stand up.
  "Whatever" I roll my eyes obviously salty.
  "Is Jo disappointed in herself?" Stella asks smiling I push her she laughs. "Chill it's one game" she tells me.
  "But it's her first loss" Austin butts in high-fiving Sam I push him also. "Bitch calm down" he tells me.
  "I'm going to get food" I said turning and going upstairs.

So I just lost to the new kid. That kind of sucks considering I was trying to convince myself he was perfectly perfect. I go into the kitchen grabbing a water bottle and some chips to eat.

  "You know. I was kind of hoping to lose" Sam walks in I mentally groan.
  "I get t I lost bro. Don't keep telling me" I wave him off he chuckles.
"Not what I was saying" he says.
"What you never lose either?" I asked.
"No I've lost before. I mean you probably have too. No way you haven't" He states.
"Yeah but not against like these guys here" I admit.
"I know" he nods. "I just wanted to be beat by a girl" he said grabbing himself a water bottle.
"Why?" I asked giving him a look.
"I mean it was satisfying to know I could beat someone good like you, but! I just wanted to be beat by a girl" he shrugs.
"No full reason" he says.
"You're weird" I mutter.
"So are you" he tells me.
"I know. I'm just not sure you do" I said.
"I know I am" he nods. "Don't mind it either" he looks at me fully.

Honestly there's no way this guy isn't a fuckboy. Like come on. Right? He bites his lips right now.
"That's cool" I cross my arms my water and chips on the table.
"Thanks" he laughs. He grabs a couple chips.
"You also got oddly cozy and comfortable with all of us" I tell him.
"What can I say Jo, I'm friendly. Deal with it" he shrugs giving me one last...sexy look and leaves. I sigh.

I'm annoyed. Not even gonna lie. He's hot, weird, cool, hot again.

"Bitch. Why aren't you down there?" Austin walks into the kitchen. I take a sip of my water.
"I told you food" I shrugged.
"Kyle has some coolers, bears and shit downstairs. Also Stella is trying to play cause the guys kind of forced her" he laughs.
"I'd love to see that" I grab the chips and we head back down.

**************************

A/N

So guys, whoever read my other 2 books it might be a little confusing. But Caleb is Luke and Lila's child, and it would make sense if Lila was pregnant about the same time as Maddie. But honestly can you just pretend that error isn't much lmao. I'm a dumbass but whatever.

But anyways. I hope you all enjoyed this chapter and all. Tell em ya thoughts and all that shit. Blah. Xoxo.

-Jana🤙🏽