Dinner

Stage 3 stomach cancer. That's what Sam told me and this isn't the first time... it was the second time... that's so fucking horrible, and I can tell Sam trying to act like he was fine... but he was not even close.

We were now in my room, because he came in and we got food.

"When did you find out?" I asked.
"Last night" he replies taking a fry eating it. "I'm sorry for just blurting it out Jo, you were sad all day because of your mom. You don't need to hear this" he adds.
"Shut up Sam, it technically is the next day. I'm glad you told me, let's think positively" I say.
"Stage 3 Jo" he sing songs.
"So what Sam, stop trying to act like you are fine. You aren't you just told m the fuck off. I'm here you can talk to me" I tell him.
"I don't know what to say Jo, honestly. I've been through it already. Now it's just back and worse. There's nothing I can do" he remarks back.
"Don't be negative! Actually I'm being serious. He'll get through it" I tell him.
"You can't be sure" he replies.
"Stop!" I tell him.
"I'm not being negative, I'm being realistic" he says back.
"Fine" I sigh eating a fry. He smiles for no reason and I look at him confused.
"Can we make out, it'll make me feel better" he suggests and I roll my eye's laughing.
"You're honestly so fucking annoying" I push him he laughs grabbing my hand pulling me onto his lap.
"Please," he whines.
"I wasn't gonna say no" I reply he leans in kissing me. It honestly felt really good after this shit day. For both of us.

I just felt so much relief in this kiss, it was like all the pressure, and all the sadness just went into this kiss and it was fucking great. His lips leave mine trailing down my neck. He meets my lips again trying to push me down on my back but I stop him.
"There is food behind me" I tell him he groans.
"Can I just put it in the bag?" He asked our faces only inches apart I nod my breath heavy. He pretty much throws it all into the bag with me still on his lap. He drops the bag on the floor and pushes me down and kisses me again.

~

I wake up to Sam's arm draped around me and sun shining through the windows along with some sirens in the background. Wonderful. I rub my eye's turning to Sam who was still sleeping. Looking cute as fuck. I was only wearing my bra and underwear... I look over to my door thank god it was locked. If my dad walked in I would've been dead along with Sam. I turn to grab my phone and I literally... I mean literally rolled off the bed and onto the ground with a loud thump. I groan.

"Jo, babe. You good?" Sam's raspy voice sounded pretty sexy right now.
"I'm wonderful. Just a casual roll off the bed" I mutter he laughs. "Shut up."
"Sorry if it hurt" he says.
"Hmm" I hum standing up.

"Not sorry for that though" Sam says I turn to him and he had a smirk on his face while looking at me. I felt my cheeks flush.

"Shut up" I mumble he laughs.
"Come back to bed" He opens his arms.
"It looks welcoming, but I should probably shower if I'm going to have dinner with your family" I tell him.
"Can I join" he asked with a sly smile.
"You're a pervert" I tell him he laughs again.
"Exactly" he nods I shake my head. "No babe, please" he says. "Come on... a man has his needs... especially when you're dressed like that in the morning."
"I have my own needs, to take a shower... not with you at the moment" I tell him.
"Fine. I respect your wishes and needs" he says.
"Wow thanks" I laugh grabbing my phone and going to the washroom.

I turn the shower on humming to no music. I strip getting into the hot shower. I was going to Sam's house to have dinner with his family... not like I haven't met them all. But he just thought I should come.

After my shower I grab my towel wrapping it around my body. I go back into the room and Sam was on his phone still laying in bed. He glances over to me looking back at his phone then doing a double take. I walk into the small closet and I hear him sigh.
"Jo, the things you put me through" he sing songs. "Can we go to my house now?" He asks.