Mall

I woke up at 8:30 which is never fun when you go to bed at 5:40. But I'm used to it. I head to the washroom somehow getting out of the bed crammed with Austin and Mandy. I first go through my phone before I take a shower. I had a snap from Sam from last night. I open it and it was him under his covers with the time on it at 3:30 am, and he wrote. "I want a coffee... but you're with your friends😒" I laugh rolling my eyes and shutting my phone off then getting into the shower.

By the time I was changed and ready to head downstairs Austin woke up.
"Geez, what time is it?" He asked.
"9 something" I replied.
"Uh! Why am I up?" He mutters I laugh. He goes over Mandy. "Let's go make coffee, I need it when it's this early" he sighs and we head downstairs while Mandy was still dead asleep. We get into the kitchen and dad was there.
  "Oh, morning dad" I said.
  "Morning Guys, it's the weekend why are you up so early?" He laughs.
  "Don't know" Austin mutters sitting at the counter I laugh.
  "No work?" I asked.
  "Nope, but a lot of planning for work to do in my office" he grabs his coffee that was freshly made.
  "Oof" I sigh.
  "Gotta do what I gotta do. Anyways have fun you guys, there's leftover pizza if you want" he tells us.
  "Alright thanks" we said and he left to his office.
  "Your dads so chill" Austin mutters. "My mom would've thrown the pizza away" he laughs. I open it passing him a piece and grabbing myself one.
  "Yeah, because apparently it's what he was like his whole life" I let out a laugh making our coffees while I ate the pizza.

~

Mandy woke up at like 12:00 and we all decided to go out. To the place I don't necessarily like but I need new shoes so to the mall.

"Hey remember when you betrayed best friend rule number 1 when you told Sam I liked him" I tell Austin Mandy laughs.
"Look where it got you though" he smirks I roll my eyes. We were walking past stores when I see journeys.
"Oh I need new vans, my dad gave me money to buy just a black pair cause my old ones are ripped" I said.
"You and your vans" Austin rolls his eyes following me into journeys. I see the platform black ones. "You have like a billion, why don't you get converse?"
"Because, there aren't my style. Plus these vans are probably the best thing I own considering they go with any outfit" I said.
"I guess since your others are ratchet."
"Exactly, s'cuse me can I get a size 8 in these?" I asked a person who works here.
"Alright" he nods and goes into the back.
"You guys realize only guys work here" Mandy said.
"Ya that's true" I nod. He comes back in my size I thank him. "Cool let's pay."

I bring them up to the register and another guy rings them up and I pay and leave.
"See easy!" I say.
"Whatever, now I want a bathing suit for this summer, maybe some hot pink trunks" Austin said.
"Ooh Same, I want like a hot 2 piece!" Mandy nods.
"I have like 30 at home" I laugh.
"We all do! Doesn't matter Bitch lets go!" Austin guides us to a swimsuit place.

~

By the time we were done there which took us... aka Austin 2 hours. He got several swim trunks, Mandy got 2 bathing suits and I found a cute bright ass orange one piece that I liked a lot, because it was my favourite colour.
"Ok! Now food" I state.
"Of course you go to food right away" Austin rolls his eyes I stick my tongue out at him.
"Whatever" I mutter. "I'm getting a large ass load of fries" I said Mandy laughs.
  "Or a large ass load of me" someone picks me up, and by the voice it was Sam.
  "Ew, put me down" I laugh I saw Austin smirk I roll my eyes. "Weirdo."
He puts me down.
  "Where you guys here?" Austin asked.
  "Cause you missed us" Kyle states and me, Austin and Mandy scoff. Caleb was on his phone and I saw Mandy look over to him.
  "Hey jackass get off your phone before you bump into someone" I push Mandy in front of him so they bump into each other and they do.
  "Geez Jo!" They both said I laugh judging Austin. "Sorry" he said to her she shrugs.
  "So, How was your "girls" night?" Sam asked.
  "Great" me and Austin said in unison.
  "Ooh, were you having pillow fights in your underwear and talking about how billy kissed you?" Caleb mocks.
  "What are we in the 80's?" I laugh rolling my eyes while Sam puts his arm around me as we walk to the cafeteria.
  "No one knows what you girls and boy do" Caleb says.
  "We talk about how much of a dumbass you are" Austin rolls his eyes and I laugh. "Who knows what your dumbasses talk about."
  "A lot of random shit actually, Jo should know she's usually part of our conversations" Caleb and Kyle reply.
  "I worry for you" Austin looks at me.
  "Same" I admit.
  "Ya me too, surprisingly enough Jo's more into it than I am" Sam adds.
  "Whatever" I scoff.
  "Ya, you're the guy we have to roast in our group chat because you don't even have fun with us" Caleb pushes Sam.
  "I do, I just have more priorities than to be talking about which cereal brand is the best" he laughed.
  "It's a valid question" I state.
  "No it's not" Austin and Sam say. "Cause it's obviously Kellogg's."
  "See now you're into it! Those two think it's fricken the one with the tiger on it" I said.
  "IT IS!!" They say.
  "I beg to differ" I mutter.

We got to the cafeteria and I last minute changed my mind to pizza. So I got myself 2 giant ass pieces.
"Where does your stomach go? You can fit a lot in there" Mandy said.
"Bro, I don't know. You should see me on thanksgiving" I laugh.
"Oh my god, you eat so much it's fucking crazy you eat more than me" Caleb laughs along.
"You guys celebrate it together?" Mandy asked.
"Mmhmm, our parents are like best friends since forever" we reply.
"Cool" she says with a nod. I look at Caleb.
"Caleb" I said she looks at me.
"What's up?" He asked taking a bite of his food looking at me.
"Have you ever thought about a girlfriend?" I asked I could tell Mandy hated me. Sam looked confused, Austin and Kyle on their phones.
"I don't know, opportunity never came by.... from anyone I like" he shrugs. "Why? Wanna date cause you have a boyfriend and that's just weird" he says.
"Ew no way" I scoff. "You're just lame that's why I was asking" I said he rolls his eyes.
"So are you" he said.
"I know" I smiled.
"I'm going to the washroom, Jo come" Mandy says.
"Nah, I'm not going my pizza" I say she rolls her eyes.
"Fine" she gives me a look. "Austin."
"I'm a guy" he says and I laugh.
"Whatever, pretty much a girl" she grabs him and leaves.
"What's up with her?" Sam asked.
"Nothing" I reply.
"Do you think he's hot?" I asked Caleb.
"Mandy?" He asked.
"No my ass."
"Well ya, who doesn't" he shrugged.
"Ya dumb question" Kyle adds I roll my eyes at them.
"What's up with the questions?" Sam asks me.
"Would you date her?" I finally asked.
"Why!?" They all asked back.
"I'm just curious!" I state.
"I don't know" he replied.
"Ugh" I sigh eating my pizza Sam grabs the other piece taking a bite out of it. "Well That was not intended for you" I tell him he shrugs with a grin. "What brought you 3 fuckboys here Anyways?" I asked them. "To the mall, where literal fuckboys hang out."
"I needed knew shoes" Sam said. "My vans ripped last night cause crafts" he adds.
"Same!" I reply. "But not because crafts" I give him a look. "Let me guess you all were together last night bullshitting?"
"Yup" Caleb laughs.
"Just realized I don't care to now" I sigh eating.
"We're back!" Austin and Mandy show up.
"We would't see" i say they roll there eyes.
"What were you talking about?" Sam asks.
"Nothing!" they both exclaim he gives them a look.
"We all know you didn't just go to pee, Austin's a guy, and we're not dumb" Sam says.
"You're not dumb, those two are" Austin says and I laugh while Caleb and Kyle roll there eyes. I look around the cafeteria minding my own business until I realize, I wanna leave.
"Ya can we go?" I asked.
"I still wanna shop!" Austin and Mandy say.

"You have been for like 3 or more hours!" I state.
"JOOOOO" They whine.
"I can take you back" Sam says.
"There you go guys, stay as long as you want" I said.
"Ya whatever" Austin waves me off.

I grab my bags after we were done eating.
"You guys coming?" I asked Caleb and Kyle.
"Nah, I gotta get myself some shit" Caleb says.
"Yeah me to" Kyle nods.

Me and Sam left them all.
"So, you at the mall was honestly surprising" Sam tells me while he drove.
"I know, gotta do what you gotta do for a good pair of vans" i say he chuckles.
"SO what's up with Mandy, she was weird after you said shit to Caleb. Does she like him?" He asks. Oof, what do I tell him?
"You cannot say shit all to Caleb, she does like him" I nod he laughs.
"Caleb!? Of all people?" he asks.
"He's not bad" I shrug. "I think they'd be cute."
"Well she can do whatever she wants, he finds her hot for sure" He says.
"He finds a lot hot" I laugh he does too.

He gets to my house.
"Thanks for the drive" I say.
"You don't have to say thanks" He lets out an airy laugh which makes him look so cute because of his smile.
"Whatever" I laugh. "I'll see you later, unless you wanna come in."
"My mom wanted to take me and Dani out to lunch in an hour" He laughs.
"Oh, have fun" I say. "Tell them I say hi," I say. "Bye" i peck his lips he says bye and I get out of the car and to my house.

Today was.... a day. Got a new bathing suit and vans. What's better than new vans am I right. I went up to my room and lied on my bed with a sigh and closing my eyes. Maybe a nap will do as well from the exhaustion from shopping

********************************************

A/N

Guys my chapters haven't been the most eventful, but I still hope you enjoyed it. 2 chapters away from her birthday party and then honestly I'm gonna make summer come quick... because I don't want to drag out too much, but so much more to come ENJOY GUYS. Xoxo.

-Jana🤙🏼