Moody

Monday morning, wasn't my morning. I got period, and I was tired. I got an hour of sleep. And I know I usually don't sleep but that night I did. And I wasn't in a good mood.

I shut the door to Sam's car once I get in.
"Morning moody" He says.
"Hi" I mutter.
"You okay?" He asked.
"No, I hate my life right now" I admit. He stars driving.
"Why?" He asks.
"A lot of shit" I reply.
"Makes sense" he nods. "I'll stop talking."
"Thanks."

Minutes later he speaks again.
"So it's your period right?" He asks.
"Oh my god" I sigh looking over to him.
"What!? I know it's that" he shrugs.
"Whatever you don't have to say it. It's weird" I say.
"It's fine. It's natural" he chuckles.
"Just shut up Sam" I groan.
"Okay" he nods. "I'll shut up about your period."
"Fuck off" I shake my head and he laughs again.

We get to the school and today I decided to wear sweatpants and a sweatshirt with a tank top underneath just in case it got hot.

I go straight to my locker.
"Oh sweetie, why are you wearing that?" Austin's voice rings through my ears.
"I'm not in the mood Austin" I sigh. I shut my locker and turn.
"Yeah. You are wearing a lot of layers it's not even cold out" Stella says.
"It's not my day guys" I said. "I'm on my period" I say in a low voice.
"Oh" they nod.
"Doesn't mean you have to dress badly" Austin says.
"Shut up" I mutter. "And leave me alone."

I start walking to my class even though it was early.
"Hey" Dylan starts walking next to me.
"Hey" I respond.
"You good?" He asks.
"I'm great" I reply.
"Ok... so, I needed to talk to you about the barbecue" he says.
"What about it? You were being weird. I realized I'm not dumb" I sigh.
"Are you okay?" He asks.
"I'm just tired" I shrug.
"Well we can talk later if you're gonna be moody even though I haven't done anything" he says.
"Yeah how about that" I say. I really needed sleep right now. I was having cramps. Just to top my fucking day off.
"Fine" he mutters turning around shaking his head and leaving. I sigh and get to my class.

No ones in there yet so I just sat down and rest my head on top of my books.
"So, I realized. This isn't just pms" Sam says. "Because I've never seen you this moody."
"I'm tired" I say.
"You don't sleep" he responds. "Could that be a reason?"
"Last night I slept an hour, I have cramps, and pms. I'm really just not in the mood for life right now" I turn to look at him my other cheek against my books now.
"I have Tylenol if you need some" he tells me.
"Not right now" I sigh he nods.
"Just think of it this way. Lunch is in 3 and a half hours. Then food" he says.
"That doesn't help" I mutter.
"I have a granola bar?" He suggests.
"Thanks but no."
"I'm trying" he sighs.
"More than Dylan" I mutter.
"What happened?" He asked. I sit up my chin resting on my fist.
"He wanted to talk, and I was just in my mood like all morning he got mad and was like "when you're not moody we can talk" then walked away, he wanted to talk about Friday" I tell him.
"There was obviously no reason for him to get butt hurt" he scoffs I nod. "Whatever he can't deal with that it's his problem."
"Yeah, But Maybe I was a little harsh" I sigh. "I just really don't want to be here and a lot of shit piled on top of that."
"Just talk to him after when you feel like it" he shrugs.
"Mm ya" I say. "I do not want to be seen by anyone" I put my hood on. "Do I look unrecognizable?"
"I'm pretty sure you've worn that outfit before so no" he replies.
"Damn" I groan.

~

I sit down at the lunch table with a sigh. I've come to conclusion that I need coffee.
"What's up with you?" Caleb asks.
"Yeah, you're being weird" Kyle adds.
"Suck my dick" I say.
"You don't have one" clave retorts.
"Dude. Leave me alone. Not in the mood for your bs" I mutter.
"Wow, Okay" He says with a nod. He turns to Austin wth questioning eyes.
"So who's all going Friday?" Austin asks.
"All I'm assuming" Kyle says.
"Nah I'm contemplating" I state.
"What? Why?" Austin asks.
"I just. I don't know, I might not want to go" I shrug. "We'll see closer to the day."
"Fine then" Austin purses his lips at me. "Weirdo."
"Not weird, it's being a normal person that doesn't want to go to every party" I say.
"Don't be a bitch to me Jo" he says. "Cause I won't take it."
"Sorry" I sigh.
"Why aren't you eating maybe it'll make you feel better?" Sam asks.
"I was pissed this morning I forgot my money" I shrug. "I'm not even hungry."
"Wanna coffee?" He asks a small smile on his lips.
"Bitch! They don't sell coffee here" I reply.
"I have a car. There's like 30 minutes of lunch left, They don't care if you leave campus" he says.
"No. I'll have one after school. Honestly I just want to sleep" I lay my head down.
"Jo! Snap out of it" Austin says.
"Austin I'll kill you" I state.
"I'll smack you back to reality" he tells me. And I look up at him we stare at each other and start to laugh.
"That's so weird to say" we laugh.
"See bitch. I know how to get you" he pats me I roll my eyes.
"Do you need Advil or something maybe?" Stella asks.
"Why?" Caleb and Kyle ask.
"Nothing" I squint back at them.
"Geez Fine" they said.
"I'm alright" I shake my head at Stella.
"Kay! Well I got some" she sing songs.
"Thanks" I lay my head back down. "Doesn't anyone have a pillow?"
"My lap" Kyle says.
"That was probably the least funniest thing you've ever said Kyle" I say Austin laughs at that.
"I agree. Try a little bit harder next time" Austin adds in. I close my eyes just trying to relax.

~

I sit in class just dozing off.
"Earth to Jo! are you alive?" Andrew waves his hand in front of me.
"Leave me alone" I tell him.
"Wow" he says with a small smile.
"Really Andrew, I'm tired and not in the mood" I tell him.
"Jo and Andrew stop interrupting. If you have something to say raise your hand" the teacher tells us. I wave him off. I lean my head in my table closing my eyes. "That doesn't mean you go to sleep Jo" he says.
"I'm listening. Just not with my eyes" I reply. He rolls his eyes.
"Sit up normally" he tells me.
"Sorry! But Jo does have a disease that causes her to not sleep properly, and her doctor recommends she sleeps as much as she can. And she only got 1 hour last night" Sam butts in I look at him.
"How do you know what her doctor says Samuel?" He questions.
"Why not?" Sam scoffs. "We're like super close."
"You guys don't fool me. Stay up or detention for both of you" he shakes his head. I turn to Sam.
"A for effort right?" I laugh.
"Unfortunately" he nods.

~

I grab my stuff leaving my last class ready to get the fuck out of here.
"So are we getting coffee or do you prefer me to take you home and not bother you with my irresistible charm?" Sam asks.
"Coffee please" I say.
"Thought so" he chuckles. "Feeling any better?"
"Yeah. Less moody, is what you mean" I state.
"Yeah" he nods. "You were being someone else."
"Oh shut up" I roll my eyes.
"It's true" he shrugs. "Just don't be rude to Becs" he tells me.
"Believe me I won't" I laugh. We get into his car.
"Yeah I understand that you like her better than me" he laughs back.
"Better than anyone" I say.
"Rude, you weren't supposed to agree" he tells me.
"Sorry" I shrug.

He drives to the coffee place and we get them.
"Ima take such a fat nap" I tell him. "If I'm able."
"Yeah, I gotta hang out with Dani" he sighs. "It's not like she's leaving that soon but my moms working lately and wants me to hang out with her" he rolls his eyes.
"You guys can come over if you want?" I suggest.
"No you want to take a nap. Plus I'm not gonna bother you with her" he replies.
"Shut up" I say.
"Thanks for the offer though, maybe I'll take you up on your offer later when I don't have to deal with her and you take a nap and possibly eat cause your mood" he tells me.
"Yeah whatever" he stops at my house. "Thanks" I get out.
"See you" He says and drives off when I close the door. I unlock the door and walk into my house. I close it and head upstairs with my coffee.

I sit down bringing my laptop up with me and watching some Netflix. Aka Rick and Morty.

******************************

A/N

Nothing big guys. Kind of a filler. Trying to get to the main drama. Hope you enjoy. Xoxo.

-Jana🤙🏽