Back

"So, What will you do if Stella comes up to you?" Sam asks hiking his backpack higher onto his shoulder.
  "Not talk to her" I shrug. "We'll see what she says, hopefully she doesn't."
  "I kinda doubt it" he replied.
  "Don't put that energy out there Sam, I don't need it" I tel him he chuckles.
  "Fine. Just giving some input" he says as we walk into the school.
  "Your input isn't helpful honestly," I said.
  "That's a lie, and I won't take it" he says.
"You don't have to."
"JOOOOOOOO!!" Austin pretty much rams into me. "Finally!"
"It's been a week Austin, calm down" I laugh.
"I know. And never in a million years would I think I would say this. But too many boys" he said following me to my locker I laugh. I open it.
"Yeah, and annoying ones" I respond.
"Exactly!" He smiled. I grab the things I need and shut the locker. I turn to him. "So... now that Stella is out of this group! You and Sam need to include me constantly now" he says I laugh.
"Don't worry Austin, you're my bestest of friends!" I state.
"Oh I'm not worried. I'm just telling you, I constantly need attention" he tells me.
"Believe me I know" I laugh again.
"Hey!" He smacks me lightly with a laugh I roll my eyes.
"Jo.." said a voice I didn't want to hear this early in the morning. I turn to see Stella there looking at me and Austin.
"No" is all I said turning again.
"Please! Jo listen please for a second!" She says.
"Stella I really could give zero fucks about what you're gonna say to me. I don't need the excuses. Please the best thing you can do is leave me alone" I reply.
"I was drunk.. stupid... you don't understand. I couldn't even comprehend who anyone was" she says. I scoff.
"Please, anyone can be drunk off their asses and know who's off limits. Also, if you were that drunk... we wouldn't be having this conversation cause you wouldn't even know what happened" I said. "Now honestly... it's early, and I don't need this. So Stella please fuck off."
"Exactly whore! Back the fuck away or ima snatch that wig off your head and expose your the ass colours bitch!" Austin says and I look at him kinda wanting to laugh.
"Well you know what's not fair! You disowning me as a friend when I didn't do any wrong to you!" She said to him and he laughs.
"Oh sweetie, you doing wrong by Jo... means you're doing 10x worse by me!" He tells her. "So go cry yourself another river. We won't be there at your pity party either" he said. "Bye."
He grabs my hand and pulls me along with him. I laugh.
"Thanks" I laugh.
"Don't say thanks, it's what besties are for!" He says.
"You're honestly the best human I think" I said.
"I know" he smiles I roll my eyes.

~

"So where were you for a week straight?" Caleb asks at lunch.
"Home" I admit.
"Why? Sick?" Kyle adds in.
"Nope" I shake my head. "Just cause."
"Cool, doesn't seem like you" Caleb says.
"Cause I've never done it" I reply. He squints at me moving in closer.
"Why are you lying to me?" He asks.
"I'm not" I scoff.
"You are! I see it straight through those sadistic eyes" he tells me.
"You're seeing wrong" I shrug.
"You stayed home, just to stay home... were t sick nothing. That's fucking weird... you don't skip school" he says. "So you're lying... why isn't Stella around anymore either?"
"You've got no chill dude" I laugh.
"Ya! Only cause you're lying straight to my face" he shrugs.
"I'm not geez!" I groan. He looks At Sam and Austin.
"So what happened?"
"Bitch don't ask me. I ain't saying shit" Austin said.
"Dylan cheated on Jo with Stella" Sam says. I look at him rolling my eyes.
"What was the point."
"Why didn't you just tell him" Sam shrugs eating his food.
"Because it's not a big deal, I don't want to make this a thing" I mutter. "You're an annoying asshat."
"Thanks."
"What!?" Caleb looks at me wide eyed and lips parted. "Not a big deal are you sick in the head?" He asks.
"Maybe."
"If it wasn't a big deal why did you stay home for a week?" He asks.
"It wasn't about that. It was about facing Sam, Stella and Dylan at school" I admit.
"Sam?" He questions.
"We got into a fight."
"I wanna kill him" Caleb said. "And Stella. She's trash."
"She is but whatever, they aren't worth it" I mutter.
"Wow good job Jo" Austin pats my back I laugh shaking my head.
"Yeah good job for you, but doesn't mean I can't do anything I don't want to" Caleb says.
"Don't be some big shit please. Just stop" I sigh.
"You're annoying" he tells me.
"Whatever" I shrug.
  "How are you not angry?" He asked baffled.
  "I don't want that to be taking up my time. It's too precious for that. I'm here for a good time not a long time" I laugh at the end and Austin laughs as well.
  "Said by every fuckboi ever!!" Austin laughs out.
  "When have I not been one" I laugh along we both laugh loudly.
  "Oh my god you two shut the fuck up" Sam laughs rolling his eyes.
  "Can we go to In N' Out after school?" Caleb asks.
  "Oh my god yes!" I said.
  "Ooh! Great for photos!" Austin sing songs.
  "No one cares about your food photos Austin geez" Sam said.
  "Puh-lease, I don't have more than 1 thousand followers for them not to care what I post" Austin scoffs.
  "Foods boring. Jump on a cactus" Sam says.
  "Excuse me!?" Austin looks at Sam appalled. Sam laugh. I do a little with an eye roll.
  "I was kidding. Stop being so offended" he waves him off.
  "I won't. You go jump on a cactus you asshole!" Austin says I just watch there interactions.
"Only if Jo joins me" he says.
"I'll pass" I say he shrugs.

~

I sit in class board. I was in my creative writing one. The one with Dylan, but I was minding my own business.
"Jo! I haven't seen you in forever" Justin says to me.
"It's been a week don't sound too eager" I said he laughs.
"Where were you?" He asks.
"I was sick" I shrug.
"That sucks" he says. "Missed you tho."
"Of course you did" I grin. "Who didn't?"
"A lot of people" Parker joins in on the convo.
"Ya right" I mutter. "We all know you're one of the people that missed me, I mean no one would be talking to you right now... so you're welcome for the attention" I say and Justin laughs the teacher looks at us we were supposed to be working.
"So... what's up with Dylan and you? Haven't seen you together all day and you two usually talk this class" Parker asked.
"Oh... we aren't together anymore" I reply simply.
"Shit why?" They ask.
"Reasons" I don't want to be that person that wants all the attention like 'he cheated on me'
"That was unsatisfying? Were you just over it? Was he?" Justin asks.
"It doesn't matter" I shrug.
"So that means he broke up with you" Parker says.
"No!" I state.
"So you broke up with him just don't want attention... ahh makes sense" Parker nods.
"You guys are annoying. Leave it alone" I laugh.
"No we want to know."
"You don't get to."
"Fine... boring tho" Justin says.
"I don't care" I say.
"Rude."

When school was done. I just wanted to eat In N' Out ans that's where we were going.

*****************************

A/N

Not the longest chapter guys. I'm having. a little bit of writers block and I'm a little stuck. But I've got good ideas for you guys, I hope you enjoy tell me ya thoughts, you know the drill with that. Xoxo.

-Jana🤙🏽