Showers

I hum as I wash out the shampoo from my hair eyes closed letting the hot water surround me. It was the next morning and me and Sam were gonna have a day to ourselves so I was just showering before. I was excited for our said date. We were probably not gonna do anything much but, I'm just happy to be with him.

I've been super into him lately and I know that's my boyfriend and I should be but, I just know I'm falling in deeper with him. It was nice.

"Babe, hurry up I need to shower" Sam walks into the washroom. I stop singing.
"Dude, I just finished my shampoo," I tell him he laughs. I slab on some conditioner and put them onto my ends because I never fully condition my hair.
"You've been in here for how long already?" He asked and I heard him sit down on the toilet.
"I shaved," I mutter. I wash my body as I let the conditioner sit on my ends for a bit. "I'm a girl!"
"Ok, no judgment geez," he laughs. "Can I join?" He asks.
"I'm almost done now," I said after I wait about 5 minutes and start washing out the conditioner.
"Well I'm already coming in," he says the curtain gets pulled back and my head was under the water eyes closed so I couldn't see. But then I felt his hand touch my waist. "Hey."
"Wow hi," I said.
"Didn't want you using all the hot water," I open my eyes and he was smirking down at me.
"Hmm," I nod. "Lucky for you I'm done."
He was rubbing his hair.
"Wait for me," he grins.
"Why?" I laugh.
"Because," he leans down kissing me and I reciprocate. He pulls me closer his hands were soapy. He did look hella attractive. He turns me so I'm up against the shower wall and it was cold but I didn't mind.
He starts trailing down my jaw to my neck. His hand slides behind my back. He kisses my lips again when the harsh reality comes hitting me and I pull away.
"Sam," I breathe out.
"What?" He asked looking down at me and then biting his lip. Don't do this to me!!
"We aren't alone in the house," I say.
"We won't be loud," he shrugs and I laugh not saying anything. "Fine," he sighs.
"Thanks," I compose myself. "I'm getting out."
"Good," he says and I look at him. "I can't help myself," he laughs and I get out grabbing a towel. "You could've just covered your mouth by the way," he adds his voice faded from the shower.
"Shut up," I said wrapping my hair in one towel and body in the other. I grab my body lotion moisturizing my entire body.
"You still here?" He asks.
"Ya, I'm moisturizing" I reply. He puts the curtain a bit popping his face out and watches me for a second. "What?" I asked and he grins.
"Nothing," he shakes his head going back to the shower I shake my head at him. Weirdo. I slip on my bra and underwear. Thank god the room me and Austin are in has the room connected to the washroom.
The shower turns off and Sam pulls the curtain back grabbing his towel wrapping it around his waist.
"You're already done?" I question.
"Yeah," he nods. "I don't need to shave anything," he laughs. His eyes take in my body and I felt a blush appear so I turn hanging my towel and opening the door and into the room. I made sure the door was locked and I go to my suitcase. I grab my black bicycle shorts, and a colourful top. I tuck in the front of it.

Sam comes out grabbing a pair of black shorts and a red stripped shirt. I put on some socks sitting on the bed watching him do what he needs to do.
"What re you watching me creep?" He jokes looking over to me.
"You're hot," I reply and he smiles.
"I know," he says and I roll my eyes.
"You ruined it," I tell him and he laughs.
"Sorry, you're hot too" he says.
"I know," I mock.
"Good, you should" he walks over to me bending down and kissing me. I relax into the kiss. We've been a bit more sexually active lately. More so... on each other.
He pushes forward so I fall on my back as he gets on top of me never breaking the kiss. I run my hands through his hair when we hear a knock at the door and Sam rolls off and I sit up.
"Ya?" I asked running a hand through my hair. Austin walks in.
"Good you're decent. When are you guys leaving?" He asks.
"Like... now," I shrug. "Why?"
"Just asking, you've been up here forever," he says.
"What are you gonna do?" I asked.
"FaceTime Mandy, watch movies. Cry. All that shit," he says and I laugh standing and putting on my vans.
"Call or text if you need anything," I tell him hugging him.
"Ya, you look good by the way" he tells me I smile.
"Thank you," I said. I grab my eyebrow pencil so I can do that quickly. I go to the washroom fixing those bad boys other than that I was good. I grab my Dickies backpack and we were put f the room.