Days

I wake up to the sun shining into the room and Sam right next to me asleep. and I feel like entire shit. I rub my eyes. I get up going to the washroom. I also looked like entire shit. Maybe a steamy shower will help me to unplug my nose and all. I put the water onto hot. After I undress I get in and the water was hot and really relaxing. My muscles were sore anyways because of me being sick.

I change into some sweatpants and a tank top. I put my hair into a small ponytail. I was feeling like shit. I'm all stuffed up and sore. I go back into the room and Sam was still asleep. Maybe I should make a coffee and get medicine and then we'll see with him. I grab my phone and head downstairs.

I go into the kitchen and my dad was sitting there reading something.
  "Hey" I said. He looks up.
  "Oh morning, you okay?" He asks.
  "I'll live" I sigh.
  "Did you drink medicine?" He asks.
  "I was about to."
  "How did you get sick?" He asks.
  "I don't know honestly" I say. I make myself a coffee. I grab some medicine.
  "Well you should rest you don't look good or sound good" he laughs.
  "Thanks" I laugh also. I drink the meds and then sit down.
  "Sam still here?"
  "Yeah, sleeping" I rely with a nod.
  "I can't believe I found out you had a boyfriend from him and not you" he crosses his arms.
  "Ok, I was gonna tell you and it's not like you didn't know I was seeing someone" I reply. I sounded so weird considering my nose and everything was stuffed up.
  "I thought you and Sam would have something" he admits.
  "Ew dad! No we're like best friends" I wave him off.
  "Well I mean, he's a good guy" he shrugs. He stands up. "I'm gonna be in my office working on something ok?"
  "Yeah okay" I nod. He grabs his coffee and leaves. I sigh.

I sneeze like 4 times in a row.
  "Geez, shut up already" Sam walks into the kitchen.
  "Fuck off" I laugh. He sits down.
  "You look like shit" he says.
  "Thanks. I tried" I reply bitterly he laughs.
  "You feeling any better?" He asks.
"No, but I haven't puked today which is a big ass pro" I reply.
"Did you take medicine?"
"Yes I did" I laugh. My phone buzzes on the counter.

Dylan's name pops up.

Dylan: hey! Wanna come over?

Me: no sorry. I'm home sick...

Dylan: oh shit that sucks :(

Me: yeah. I'll text you later?

Dylan: yeah :)

  "Dude. I'm still angry about what you did last night telling my dad. I'm scared for that barbecue" I tell him.
  "You gotta deal with it. You should be positive and happy for your bf" He nudges me.
  "Whatever" I sniffle. "My dad like you! You and Dylan are really different. So I'm scared."
  "But Austin, and Stella are different and he likes them too!" He states. "Don't freak about it. It's in a week" he says. "I need to get home, shower and hopefully my mom doesn't kill me for not texting her. Keep yourself rested" he stands up.
  "I'll try mom" I roll my eyes he laughs.
  "Text me!" He said before he left the room. I sigh and start having a coughing attack.

~

  "Wassup bitch! I decided to be the good friend I am and come here to bring you a gift of soup for your sick soul" Austin walks into my room. I'm huddled in blankets and my laptop playing the Rick and Morty.
  "Hey and me!" Stella walks in after.
  "Oh hey" I smile my voice raspy and sick. "I mean yeah I'm extremely surprised" I laugh.
  "Here betch" he puts it on my side table.
  "Thanks."
  "So whatcha been up to?" They lay on the bed.
  "What do you think? In bed" I mutter.
  "Right" he laughs.
  "So my dad's having another barbecue. And he wants me to INVITE Dylan. All because Sam's a douche that told him of course" I groan.
  "Hah! Wait Sam was here?" Stella asks.
  "Yeah. He was being a dad" I roll my eyes.
  "I mean when is he not?" Austin smirks I laugh.