Nothin much

I walk in to school tiredly with Sam.
  "Did you just not sleep the rest of the night?" He asks.
  "No" I shake my head. "Remember" I said.
  "Right" he nods.
  "Jo. My bestie who manages to look hot without sleeping...barely" Austin says to me. "Stella's also sick today."
"Oh that's why you're being nice to me" I said.
"No, not why" he shakes his head walking with me to my locker while Sam went to his own.
"Why?" I asked.
"Dude. They're is no reason. I'm just bipolar jeez bitch" he says and I laugh opening my locker.
"Yeah you're right" I nod. "You definitely are bipolar asshole."
"So are you" he laughs.
  "Hey!" Dylan's voice rings through my ears. I was a little shook. I turn to h whirl still grabbing my stuff.
  "Oh hey" I said back.
  "Hey Austin" he says to him.
  "Hi!" Austin chirps.
  "So I have a question" he says looking down at me when I close my locker.
  "What's up?" I asked.
  "You're bringing Stella with us on Saturday right?" He asks.
  "Yeah" I nod.
  "Cool, you know Parker right?" He asks I nod. "Well he kinda has a thing for her."
  "Oh, so you're gonna bring him?" I asked.
  "That was the plan. She's not like seeing anyone right?" He asks back.
  "Not currently" I shake my head.
  "Wonderful," he grins.
  "Bitch do you have a friend for me!" Austin says frantically I laugh rolling. He chuckles.
"Ok, well I'll see you around" he smiles.
"Yeah" I grin back and he turns and leaves.
"You guys are already adorable and you ain't even together!" Austin pushes me I laugh rolling my eyes.
"Caleb, CHILL!" Sam dodged behind me.
"Dude, pretty much filling my locker with silly string is not funny!" Caleb says Sam puts his hand on my shoulders while moving me around with him. "You probably needed like 100 bottles what the fuck."
"Listen. It was a prank!" Sam laughs from behind me.
"What's going on?" I asked. "You filled his locker with silly string?" I asked Sam he nods and I burst out laughing. "Nice!" I give five him he laughs with me. "How long did it take?"
"Long enough" Sam stands fully. "We chill?" He asks Caleb.
"No" Caleb rolls his eyes at him. "How did you get in there?"
"Kyle knows your code" Sam shrugs. "So maybe go after him!"
"Asshole" Caleb turns around making a beam line to Kyle.
"Dude Nice" I said turning to Sam.
"I know. I got like a whole bunch of silly string" he laughs.
"You guys are such children" Austin shakes his head. "Funny, but sometimes."
"Hey it was a great prank. It's still full of it" Sam laughs out.
"I'm going. I'll see you guys at lunch" Austin waves and leaves.
"He doesn't understand" I mutter.
  "Never will" Sam shakes his head.
  "No one gets it."
"Only the cool ones with insomnia" he grins and I laugh.
"Lets go idiot" I roll my eyes. It was past the bell so we might be like a minute late. But everyone always is.

We walk into the class to the teacher sipping his coffee and people in the class settling down.
"Take a seat before you annoy me" he says.
"Thanks for giving us a chance Mr. W" I grin.
"take a seat" he said again.
"Going to do that right now" I said turning to my regular seat where I see Jennifer sitting. Ew. "WT fuck?" I asked. She looks up.
"What?" She asks.
"Your seats at the front where all the other pretentious bitches are" I mutter. "Why are you here? Now?"
"I can sit where I want Jo, they aren't assigned" she squint at me. Her lips pursed like the bitch she is.
"Dude" I said to her she gives me a look.
"Yeah Jennifer, sorry but this area isn't for you" Sam butts in. She scoffs.
"What's going on!" The teacher asks.
"Just a minute" I said.
"Sorry, But you're kinda uptight and not the most likeable person" Andrew adds. I squeeze my mouth shut to stop from laughing.
"It's a seat!" She mutters. "I'm not moving."
"Fine. Be more of an uptight bitch" I smile nicely at her and go to the back to sit. Honestly. I could take a nap back here so maybe it's not a bad idea sitting back here.
"You cannot leave me with her" Sam sits next to me.
"I tried so what do you want from me"
I said he laughs.
"She's so annoying" he shakes his head.
"Dude I know."

~

It was lunch, and honestly I wanted to just sleep. I was really tired for some reason.
  "Jo!!" Said a voice when I sat down. I turn and there stands Kim. She sat with the basketball team. Probably a girlfriend or some shit.
  "What?" I asked taking a bite of my food.
  "No need to sound like a both Jo" Austin sing songs I roll my eyes.
  "Sorry. What?" I asked.
  "No it's fine. I was wondering f you wanted to sit with us?" She smiles.
  "I'm okay thanks" I reply.
  "Just Dylan has been talking about you a lot lately" she says. "You guys a thing?"
  "We went on 1 date" I say.
  "Oh, well he's awesome anyways. Fill free to sit with us" she smiles and walks away.

  "Like you're known in this school, but look you'll be even more popular!" Austin says.
  "Bitch I don't care for that shit" I roll my eyes.
  "I know" he waves me off.
  "So, are you all coming to my house?" Kyle asks.
  "Tonight?" I asked.
  "No next weekend" he says sarcastically.
  "Ha-ha" I squint my eyes at him he chuckles. "Obviously we're all going."
  "Well I mean, I don't know maybe you had plans with Dylan" he shrugs.
  "Why would I? I do on the weekend" I mutter giving him a look.
  "Yeah, why? Are you just jealous?" Sam asks.
  "Uh no" he scoffs. "I just wouldn't be surprised if she ditched one of our group meets with Dylan" he shrugs.
  "Excuse me?" I asked. "Me out of everyone. Maybe I will with this one, what are you on your period?"
  "No I'm not" he rolls his eyes.
  "Why are you being an asshole?" Sam asks.
  "Why do you care Sam?" Kyle mutters.
  "Because this outburst you're having is pointless and childish. Get over your middle school crush on her" Sam said. Austin's jaw drops and I hold back a laugh.
  "Fuck off" Kyle says crossing his arms. "I don't have one."
  "Mm, cause you really are not telling" Sam rolls his eyes. Kyle rolls his eyes.
  "Tension" Austin sing songs I laugh a bit.
  "A lot" Caleb nods in agreement.
  "Chill vibes guys" me and Caleb say in unison. "OHHHH" we high five.
  "Trash" Austin shakes his head with purses lips I push him he laughs. I look over to Sam.
  "You all good knight in shining armour?" I laugh he grins.
  "I'm fine" he chuckles.
  "T-t-t-t-t-t-TRIGGERED!" I said he laughs.
  "Shut up."
  "I can't."
  "Whatever."
  "I think I've started to make you say whatever more" I state.
  "Yeah, you have" he nods. "It's annoying" he tells me.
  "Whatever."

~

I walk into my house after Sam dropped me off at home. I go into the kitchen ready to just eat. And when I do I see my dad there with Caleb's dad, Luke and mom Lila.
  "Oh hey guys" I said going into the fridge and grabbing a Gatorade that was there.
  "Hey" they respond. "Did Caleb drop you off?" Lila asks.
  "No, Sam did" I reply. She grins.
  "Oh, tell me" she says I laugh.
  "There's nothing to tell" I said while my dad and "uncle" Luke pretty much talk.
  "No way! Come on he's so cute" she gives me a look. "Is there anyone?"

I look at my dad who was engaged in the convo with Luke.
  "Um" I start she smiles widely.
  "WHO!!" She squeals. They look at her. "Get back to your conversation" she waves them off. "Come here and talk to me."
  "Fine, well it's just a guy asked me out" I shrug.
  "And!?"
  "And we went out."
  "AHH! Tell me!!" She smiles I laugh.
  "I don't care for this stuff" I groan.
  "I don't care!! Tell me now!" She demands.
  "We went out around.  Got coffee and blah, blah, and he wants to go out this weekend also with friends" I admit.
  "What's his name!? And is he cute!?" She asks.
  "Yeah he's cute, his names Dylan" I shrug.
  "Ooh, cute name even" she says I laugh.
  "You need to calm down."
  "I don't. I'm excited. But I still have this crush for you and Sam to be together" she says.
  "Yeah, whatever. I know you do and I don't" I say.
  "Don't know why. He's adorable. And hot. It's bad for me to say considering I'm old but I'm admitting it" she sing songs I stand up my bag still on my shoulder.
  "I'll be upstairs, cause you're being a pervert" I state she laughs.
  "Sorry not sorry" she winks and I laugh and leave the kitchen to head upstairs to my room to relax.

**********************

A/N

Hope you enjoy this chapter, and you know what I usually say blah, blah. So yeah enjoy guys. Xoxo.

-Jana🤙🏽